goosebumps

jihope

jimin- top

hoseok- bottom

TEXT:

Hoseok was already sleeping in bed, tired from nothing. It was his and his teammates break from the concert and performing and their interviews. So he had a laid back day that day.

It was around 2 am? When Jimin came home to their shared dorm. Slightly drunk, he drank a few shots but he could keep his liquor good. But he was drunk enough to get on top of Hoseok that night.

"Jimin?" Hoseok was stunned. "What are you doing?"

He had a rough sleepy voice, he saw the outline of Jimins body in the dark. He felt his weight on top of him. His ass, his ass was on his dick.

"Were you out drinking?" Hoseok spoke up once again. "Jimin!"

He sat up, slightly pushing Jimin off of him when the smaller circled his hips on his dick.

"You're drunk," He shook his head as he sighed. "You should go take a shower Jimin, or at least go to sleep-"

"I'm not drunk hyung. Well not completely drunk," Jimin scratched his head. "You know I'm good with liquor."

He moved forward, taking in his vanilla sent. Placing his hands on his chest.

"Do you know what you're doing Jimin-ah?" Hoseok was too sleepy, he didn't know how to fully react.

"Hyung, have some fun with me~" Jimin indeed knew what he was doing, what trouble he was wrapping himself into. "I know you want to."

It's been a while for both males since they gotten a good fuck. And Hoseok wasn't sure if he wanted to turn down Jimin's offer. He was asking, inviting him. But Jimin was his band mate.

"Can I suck your dick?" Jimin kissed his chest.

Hoseok just nodded.

The smaller licked his lips and crawled down to be in between his hyungs legs. And Hoseok just stared at him, not sure if he should be stopping him or telling him to suck him off already.

Jimin looked up at him before sliding down his shorts. Massaging and licking his member through the boxers.

"nGh, jimin." Hoseok bit his lip. He just wanted Jimin to get it over with, yeah he wanted Jimin to suck him off. He wasn't thinking anything other than that.

He thought about Jimins precious pink plump lips around his hard dick. Him sucking him, bobbing his head. Thinking about him drooling at the corners of his lips. Him drinking his cum, some on his chin.

His dick touched the warm air, Jimins hand wrapping around it. His lips touched him so softly. It made him suck his breath, just waiting and waiting for Jimin to finally put him inside his mouth.

But it seemed Jimin had a different plan.

Kitten licks at the tip and at the base, it made Hoseok go crazy. Lightly dragging his tongue across his asshole up to his balls.

"Fuck Jimin, please." Hoseok whined, squirming under his touch.

A second later and Hoseok felt Jimins hot mouth around him. His tongue swirling around him.

He started bobbing his head and Hoseok felt like he was in heaven. His breathing picking up.

"Hmm," Hoseok felt his chest tightened as Jimin sucked and sucked on him like his life depended on it. "Jimin!"

The younger smirked as he bobbed his head, feeling his hyung twitch in his mouth. He knew he was about to come.

"Nghh, ah~" Hoseok bit his lip, he missed this feeling. "Jimin-ah!"

A pop was heard when Jimin took his mouth out of his dick, replacing his with his hand.

"Shh, we can't let the others hear your beautiful moans," Jimin said out of breath. Giving Hoseok his fingers to suck on while he was helping him chase his high.

Jimin licked him and his hand went up and down. He licked the tip and he tasted the pre-cum so he wrapped his mouth around his dick once more. So Hoseok would come in his mouth instead on his hand.

"aHHhhh, jimin-ah!" A few seconds later Hoseok came inside Jimin's mouth.