puddles pt.1

taegi

yoongi- top

taehyung- bottom

TEXT:

The day started off cold, like normal winter days. Snow was falling, streets were filled of brown slush type of melted snow. But a cold layer of ice covered most parts of the streets, leaving car drivers too be very careful when driving.

The sun was no where near, and the clouds guarded the sky. Freezing cold wind blew by peoples faces as they walked toward their destination.

At the condo where Yoongi and Taehyung rented. The pale boy was making hot chocolate for his awaiting husband to arive from work.

Yoongi paitently waited for him to come, knowing that he would come a few minutes late because the ice on the streets.

In the mean time, Yoongi got ready. He took a quick shower as the hot chocolate was heating up. He turned off the fire once he got out of the shower. And went to change and get the bed set up for his husband.

Placeing handcuffs, a cock ring, a blind fold on the bed neatly.

"Baby I'm home!" Yoongi heard Taehyungs deep voice come from the living room.

With a smile, Yoongi speed walked to the living room with open arms to greet the male.

"Hey baby, how was work?" Yoongi asked, placing a small kiss onto the others soft lips.

"Tiring as usual, but they gave us kimchi for lunch today and oh my god it was better than I expected," Taehyung smiled. He took off his jacket and hanged it on a rank at the closet which was by the front door. "And you? Wait- are you making hot chocolate?!"

Taehyung sniffeled his nose, slightly bouncing up and down. His eyes lighting up.

Yoongi chuckled and smiled at the cute reaction.

"Yeah I am, want some?"

"Oh god yes please!" The younger walked towards the kitchen with Yoongi, taking his seat at the table as his husband served him. "Oh right, you didn't answer my question yoongs."

"My day was good, I took a nice quick shower while I waited for you," Yoongi answered as he poured the warm hot chocolate into Taehyungs mug. "Are you hungry baby? I made Jjajangmyeon."

"Ou that sounds good but maybe later. Hey um can you add those little marshmallows that you bought the other day please?" Taehyung sounded like a little toddler, making Yoongi in no position to say no to him.

Finally, Yoongi sat down with Taehyung as the kitchen table. Drinking hot chocolate with small little marshmallows at their own pace.

"I'ma go take a shower okay?" Taehyung spoke up as he swallowed the last sip of liquid from his mug.

"Mmhm." Yoongi softly replied with a hidden smirk on his lips as he drank his hot chocolate.

A few minutes passed by and Taehyung was still showering.

By the time Taehyung was closing the bathroom door behind him. Yoongi already finished his drink and was eagrly waiting in the bedroom for Taehyung to walk in.

Yoongi sat on a chair close behind the bedroom door. The first sight when entering the bedroom is the bed, which Yoongi took advantage of at this moment.

"Hey baby, I forgot to tell you that-" Taehyung completely forgot his words as he saw what was placed on the bed.

The door was half open, Taehyungs hand still on the handle unable to move.

Yoongi stood up from the chair and walked up to Taehyung butt naked.

"What's wrong baby? Cat got your tongue?" The pale male teased, taking ahold of Taehyungs covered crotch in his hand, slightly squeezing it.

"I- uh," Taehyung seriously had a loss for words. This was way out of the ordinary, it came out of the blue. "W-what's all this?"

"You said work was tiring, correct?" Taehyung nodded. "Well hyung just wants to help and relax you... Will you let hyung do that for you?"

Without thinking, Taehyung nodded and let Yoongi take over. He closed the door before letting Yoongi walk him over the bed.

"You see these toys baby?" Taehyung nodded once again. "Use your words baby, I want you to use your words."

"Y-yes I see them hyung." Taehyung slightly licked his lips. Feeling his body getting hotter by every second.

"Well, will you let hyung use them on you?" The male smirked, already feeling the lust he was producing.

"Yes" Taehyung seemed expressionless when speaking. Maybe it was cause he wasn't prepared for what was going to happen. Or because of the extreme amount of lust he was getting off of his hyung.

"Take off your clothes for me, would you?" Yoongi asked as he sat patiently on the edge of the bed.

It was possible that the question Yoongi asked Taehyung to take off his clothes made him come out of his trance.

But either way, Taehyung obeyed his hyung like the good boy he was. Though he did slightly hesitate before taking action.

Before Yoongi knew it, Taehyung was completely naked. Though he was shy, doing his best to cover up his chest and dick with his two arms he looked up at Yoongi.

"Don't be shy," The pale boy got up and kissed the boy compassionately. "There's no reason to be shy, it's me Yoongi, there's no one else here except me and you."

"You have such a pretty body baby, don't try and hide it." Yoongi gave him a small peck on the lips.

This only made Taehyung more shy, but a bit more confident on both being with him and about his body.

"Fuck, you got me drooling over your body baby. Your skin looks so smooth and soft." Yoongi bit his lip in anticipation on what was about to go down.