he's a slut pt.1

ot3 (referencing ot6) x yoongi

TEXT:

Namjoon and Yoongi have been in a relationship for a few months now and the only thing they've done so far is kiss. And some simple handjobs here and there but they never end up orgasming. Because Yoongi always gets a sudden emergency phone call and leaves Namjoon with blue balls.

So at the moment, Namjoon and Yoongi are locked upstairs in Namjoon's room. They're kissing each other on his bed.

One of Namjoon's hands are resting on Yoongi's nice curvy waist while the other went exploring under his shirt. Touching his smooth bare chest.

Yoongi, who's moaning softly into Namjoon's mouth, wants his boyfriends tongue inside of him. He's cupping his cute chubby cheeks and squishing them ever so often.

Soon, Namjoon puts his leg in between his baby's small thighs and rubbed his knee on the small bulge.

The boy under him squirmed and giggled softly at the first few touches.

Namjoon smiled at how innocently he reacted, "you like it? You like it when I kiss you and rub your dick?"

Yoongi nodded with flushed cheeks, "yes... I like it." He whispered.

Namjoon kissed his lips before moving down to his neck as he moved lower down his body. Moving down until he was in between his covered thighs.

"Joonie, what are you doing?" Yoongi chuckled as he watched him try pull down his pants.

It was quite fun to watch since this would be the first time Namjoon would try to go down on him.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" He kissed his hand. The hand that Yoongi placed on his waist band.

"Something that I should be doing," he scooted back to get away from Namjoon and he saw him get up. "Don't you want me to please you Joonie?"

He crawled to him slowly and looked up at him with his big doe eyes.

Namjoon gulped. He helped Yoongi to pull his own pants down and didn't noticed how Yoongi was chuckling to himself seeing how cute and desperate he was for him.

He stroked his semi-hard cock and pressed small wet pecks on the base. As Yoongi kept giving him soft kitten licks and wet kisses, he used the tip of his finger to play with the leaking precum coming out of the slit.

"F-fuck gi-" namjoon bit his lip as he felt overstimulated.

Just as Yoongi was going to put the big treat in his mouth, he got a loud phone call.

Which Namjoon responded with an upset groan. "Can you ignore it?" He was starting to become irritated by the sound of a phone call.

Yoongi pouted, "I can't ignore my dad. You know how strict he is Joonie." He crawled to his sweater where he put his phone.

Namjoon looked down at his hard leaking cock and frowned. He couldn't believe he was going to have to finish himself off again.

He saw Yoongi put on his sweater, "I'm sorry Joonie-"

"Don't even Yoongi," he pouted. He went up to him and kissed his cheek. "Tell your dad I said hi."

Yoongi nodded, "I will, bye." And so he left.

He met his dad in front of the house.

"Hey baby," Seokjin smiled at him.

"Hi daddy," the other blushed. "Let's get out of here."

"Who am I leaving you with again?" Seokjin asked once in the car.

"With Taehyung," Yoongi reminded.

"Hmm," he hummed as he drove away. He casually rested his hand on his sons thigh. "Is this the new guy?"