salsa/ot7

ot6 + namjoon

TEXT:

"Oh man look at you, aren't you a cutie?" Seokjin giggled as he rubbed the back of his fingers across Namjoon's smooth bloated cheek.

Namjoon blushed as he closed his eyes and tried smiling, it was hard but he still managed to smile since there was a dick inside his mouth. The vibrations of Namjoon's moan to his comment made the older grunt.

"You're so good at this aren't you?" Seokjin continued. "I mean you've had 5 others dicks you've practiced on, I'm not super surprised."

The boy below looked up at the older and bobbed his head up and down quickly before pushing his head forward so all of Seokjin's dick was nested inside his sexy mouth and throat. Gagging in the process since Seokjin's dick was reaching all the way down to his throat.

But he didn't care he bobbed his head all while all of his hyungs dick was inside of him. His face was starting to get red from the lack of oxygen but it wasn't enough for Namjoon to decided that he should let go.

Nah, namjoon really liked how he was having trouble and it looked like Seokjin and the guys were enjoying it as well.

"Little whore likes gagging on dick more than breathing," Seokjin chuckled as bucked his hips forward causing Namjoon to loudly choke and gag even more of the others dick. Having to let Seokjin's delicious dick pop out of his mouth, gasping for oxygen to fill up his lungs once again. "Cute."

Namjoon's body lunged forward, he gripped at Seokjin's thighs for help cause he thought he was going to fall if Seokjin's legs weren't there in front of him when Jungkook gave a powerful thrust.

He gripped Seokjin's thighs harder, unconsciously digging his fingernails into the olders smooth skin as Jungkook's thrusts were starting to get unbearable.

Jungkook was starting to hit his prostate on point since the first thrust and Namjoon didn't know if he could keep his climax on hold for much longer. He turned his head around and looked at how concentrated Jungkook was on those magnificent thrusts he was creating. Loving the own grip Jungkook had on his hips.

And Hoseok's hands on his inner thighs as he was fucking him as well, ever so often hitting his sensitive thighs and Namjoon was going crazy over those slaps. He was underneath him unlike Jungkook and Seokjin, so the boy had to thrust upwards to fuck deep in him.

All of a sudden Namjoon's head was yanked in front by a strong grip on his hair, making namjoon accidentally moan to it. He was now forced to face up at Seokjin's dead drop handsome face and exposed chest. The grip on his hair was loosened but that only lead to that hand slapping the boys cheeks over and over again.

Seokjin grabbed his still throbbing hard dick in his hand and pressed it at Namjoon's kissable sweet lips, "suck my dick whore."

Namjoon loudly whimpered, he was at the edge of cumming and Hoseok knew so he was pressing his thumb at Namjoon's tip to prevent the little whore to cum yet another time. He was going to whimper even louder but his beautiful noises were now being muffled by Seokjin's dick in his mouth. Loving how Seokjin went back to keeping a strong grip on his locks.

"Enjoy having three dicks using you baby?" Yoongi was suddenly talking, he came up to him, not so softly pumping his erection.

Namjoon looked over at Yoongis it's his eyes since he couldn't really move his head, doing his best to moan loudly for him as a response. And luckily Yoongi caught it and smirked at the very much wasted boy.

"Whore." Yoongi chuckled as he muttered that, but Namjoon catched it and moaned even more.

Causing Seokjin to twitch in his moth from all the vey pleasurable vibrations Namjoon's moans were sending him.

"Hyung," Jungkook panted as he caught everyone who Jungkook calls 'hyung' their attention. "Y-Yoongi-hyung h-he's all yours now." They all watched the youngest slip his cute big dick slip out of Namjoon's wet sloppy hole that still had Hoseok's dick pounding in.

Yoongi smirk grew, "gonna make you cum so hard baby." He leaned down and kissed the boys head. Then walking behind the boy seeing Hoseok's dick run in and out of him at a quick pace. He harshly slapped the boys ass before going in, in one go and just giving harsh thrusts from there on.

Yoongi was the last out of all the six guys to fuck so that meant that finally Namjoon was able to cum, but only after Hoseok came in him.

And that wasn't too long from now since Hoseok was starting to twitch inside of Namjoon's cunt as he continued to deeply fuck into him. One last slap on Namjoon's inner thighs and three more thrusts before he filled Namjoon up with his hot seeds.

[girl anyways my teacher is sitting across from me and it scares me cuz like we're having a conversation and I'm trying to finish my writing, he's not a bad teacher like at all but like I'm trying to write smut and I can't cuz like you're here]

"Mmm so fucking good for hyung huh?" Yoongi grunted as he was purposely brushing his tip on Namjoon's prostate like god damn don't tease no more he wants to cum so badly. Hoseok had slipped out and now was resting on the couch, trying to calm down from his last orgasm.

The moan Namjoon uncontrollably slipped out was the last straw for Seokjin, he quickly took his cock out of his gorgeous whores mouth. He gave himself one stroke and came a ton all around Namjoon's pretty face.

And Namjoon just couldn't stop moaning like the fucking whore he was. He loved the feeling of his hyungs cum on his face, but he hated the teasing he was receiving from Yoongi's tip brushing up against his prostate. So the little whore pushed his ass back but fortunately for Yoongi he also moved his hips back so Namjoon didn't get anything out of it. Only earning a harsh ass slap.

"Naughty are we?" Yoongi lowly growled.

[something fun I wiped up that's all

ig I'm just going to write all my one shots during school now lol]