dog leash

namjin

seokjin- bottom

namjoon- top

TEXT:

"ahh master~!" Seokjin loudly whined when he felt a strong sting on his left ass cheek.

"Count." Namjoon sternly said, his hand on his babies right cheek.

Jin nodded, biting on his bottom lip, raising his ass up on the bed so his master could aim good.

"NGhhh t-two!" He stuttered, his masters smacks were so painfully good. "fouR...seVenn!...EvleveEN!"

Namjoon grabbed a hold of the dog leash and pulled making Seokjin yelp out loud.

"You stopped counting." Fuck, his voice was so sexy and so intimidating, it turned on Jin so much.

"S-sorry master," He pouted, having to turn his head to face his master. "h-hurts." His ass had become slightly numb, he saw the out line of Namjoon's hand.

"Good," Namjoon growled. "Flirting with him was a bad idea baby."

Jin just whimpered, wanting to dig his face in the pillow in front of him, but Namjoon's grip on the dog leash was painful. "I'm sorry master."

"Just a sorry won't do anything puppy." Jin moaned at the sound of his masters voice.

"W-what will I have to do to make it up to master?" He was hard, throbbing hard and he hoped his master was having as much fun as he was.

"Get on your knees puppy." Namjoon smirked, pulling on the leash again to bring Jin down from the bed.

"Yes master~" Seokjin licked his lips, quickly crawling down onto his knees.

"Be a good boy and open your mouth for master," Namjoon bit his lip, grabbing a hold of his hard dick and patted it on his puppy's face a few times and then slid it in his mouth roughly. His two hands instantly going at each their side of his puppy's head and forcefully bringing it closer to his hips.

Seokjin tried to not let his gagging reflex get the best of him when his masters dick went past his throat. His hands clenching on Namjoon's thighs, his eyes tearing up a bit.

"Fuck~" He was glad that his master was enjoying this, but his untouched throbbing dick was getting too painful.

didn't know if you guys wanted top namjoon or bottom namjoon, ik in a lot of namjin, namjoon is mostly the top, but I also know ppl like bottom namjoon, cause 🤪I love bottom namjoon, so I just made this top namjoon for other ppl ya know? I will most likely make another namjin for with bottom namjoon