waluigi

jungkook solo + namjoon

no one- top

no one- bottom

TEXT:

It was was past 11:00 pm and Jungkook was still up. He knew some of the other guys were up so he didn't feel so odd still being up.

He was on his phone and he was getting bored pretty quickly so he got out of his room to get a quick snack because he decided that food was the best idea to cure his boredom.

And so while he walks down the hallway to the kitchen, he saw Yoongi's room lit up and he just smiled. He also saw Namjoon's room lit up, but when he passed his room he heard some weird sounds.

Now Jungkook didn't exactly know what he was hearing so when he heard those sounds he quickly stopped in his tracks. He wanted to know what caused Namjoon to make those nice sounds.

Jungkook walked a little closer to Namjoon's door to make sure he heard what he heard. Silly Namjoon didn't close the door correctly. He left it slightly open, so Jungkook took a peek, because he was intrigued on what Namjoon was actually doing.

It was slightly dark in his room, thankfully Namjoon used his lamp so Jungkook could see.

What quickly caught Jungkook's attention was Namjoon's private parts out. He closed his eyes when he saw how long Namjoon was, but he opened them again when he heard a long loud groan coming from him. His was moving his hands up and down quickly around his dick, and his other hand was playing with his pink hard nipples. Jungkook watched with such amazement, he felt quite uncomfortable since his jeans were getting kind of tight. He just thought it might of been time he should change into some pj's.

Jungkook continued to watch Namjoon, his breathing getting kind of heavy though. He watched as Namjoon played with the tip of his dick and rubbed it so many times that got Jungkook dizzy. And then all of a sudden Namjoon loudly groans as white strips of something came out of him, strips and strips of it flying mid air and falling on himself and on his sheets. But Namjoon didn't stop, he kept touching himself until a bit more of that white stuff came out of him.

Only then did Jungkook decide that he should go to his room. You see, he didn't get the snack he intended to get. Instead he went into his room and went to his closet.

"Fuck," Jungkook bit his lip as he felt his jeans get really tight. "I want to do it to."

He nodded his head, he wanted to do what Namjoon did. Whatever Namjoon did he wanted to do, so he decided that he was going to rip off his jeans and instead put his pj's on and then get in the position Namjoon was on his bed.

And so Jungkook did that, he was sitting on his bed. His waist band down to his thighs and his dick sprung up.

"He- he um he had his hand around it?" Jungkook bit his lip and started to wrap his hand around his hard dick. "I should take off my shirt, he didn't have his shirt on."

Jungkook gulped as he moved his hand up and down his shaft, his body tensing a little cause it was a new feeling. A really good new feeling.

"Ah~" Jungkook gave out a breathy moan. He licked his lips as he brought his other hand to his nipples, remembering how Namjoon played with them as he touched his dick. "Oh~!" He liked it.

He was a moaning mess, even more than Namjoon was. So he thought he was doing a good job since he was starting to sound like him.

"Oh hyung i-it feels good~!" His eyes were shut and he rested his head on the head board, quickly moving his hand to feel as good as Namjoon did. He wanted the white stuff to come out of him as well.

His hand was getting tired after a few minutes, and he was getting worried when his stomach starting to feel really weird. He didn't know if he should continue to touch himself, he thought he was going to be sick if he continued. Jungkook decided to just switch hands and to later worry about the stomach after he gets to the point where the white stuff comes out of him.

And he was surprised but so satisfied when his climax hit and the white stuff finally came shooting out of him. He then realized that his stomach wasn't hurting anymore and that he was out of breath.