remi pt.1

minkook

yoongi- bottom

jungkook- top

rape skit, obvi it's a fake skit, yoongis in on the game*

TEXT:

With all the build Jungkook has been building up lately, Yoongi feels so small compared to him.

Loving hyung can't say no to his bunny maknae, and with y he extra force Jungkook applies to him, Yoongi really can't say no.

Jungkook shoved Yoongi in his closet.

"Ah! Kook what are you doing?" Yoongi struggled to get Jungkook off of him. The maknae was ripping his clothes off of him as the older tried to keep his clothes on himself.

"Shut up!" He groaned in annoyance. "Do I have to tape your mouth shut again?" Remembering back to the last time he shoved Yoongi in his closet.

Yoongi shook his head with a frown, he didn't like the fact that his screaming would be muffled. He didn't like how it felt the last time.

"So shut the fuck up, or this will take longer than it needs to be." He slapped his face, he had Yoongi against the wall. Hands forced behind his back he's wiggling around to be set free, but Jungkook's grip on him was tight.

"Namjoon will come, he'll hear us!" Yoongi whined, he desperately tried to find a reason for Jungkook to stop. "He'll hear me."

"Well then," Jungkook smirked. "That's what I have tape for," he slapped him again. "Shut the fuck up now will you?"

Tears started building up in Yoongi's eyes as he felt Jungkook groped his ass.

"Please-" His voice cracked, he continued trying to break out of Jungkook's hold. "Please kook, let me go! Let me go please!"

This time Jungkook slapped his ass, harshly. He stuck in two fingers at once, burying his fingers inside of him.

"Don't do this to me please." Yoongi's whimpers almost turned on Jungkook, his hyung's whining was so pretty but the words he was saying made him want to punch his hyung so he could black out. "Please kookie, please let hyung go."

"You want this, I know you want this." Jungkook whispered into his ear. His aching cock twitched in his pants, he wanted to be inside of his hyung already. "Just don't want to admit on how good you feel, I'm doing you a favor hyung. I'm helping you. I'm giving you what you want."

Yoongi was almost close, his breathing felt rapid and his stomach churned as Jungkook kept filling him up with his fingers. Soon he'll be filled up with something more appetizing.

"Kookie please," he continued to whine desperately, trying to avoid the fact that Kook's fingers felt so good inside of him. "You don't have to do this, just let hyung go. I don't want this, please don't do this to me."

[half a story :)]