butter era pt.1

solo namjoon

TEXT:

Alone in his studio and a bit horny he decided that it was a perfect time to ply with himself.

He locked his studio door so no one can accidentally come in and see him stuffing/fucking himself with a big fat dildo. Yas, a big fat dildo.

Striping himself off of his clothes he found himself later to lather his filthy needy hole with lemon flavored lube. (WAIT MY PHONE AUTOMATICALLY PUTS FLAVORED LUBE WHEN I WRITE FLAVORED-anyways...😟) slipping in a finger just to tease himself. Moaning at how tight he was.

He put his phone at an angle where he could capture his body on the table. He pressed the record button and then started a little show.

Pressing the tip of the fake pink dildo he had, he quickly pushed the toy inside his right puckered asshole. A loud crying moan left him as the dildo was so fucking huge. Casually looking at his screen to see if it captured the pretty sight, and it was.

With that, Namjoon needed a few breaths to adjust to the size before moving the toy deeper inside of him. He knew one of the guys would tell him that he was doing so well but they knew he could do better than that, that he could handle the toy being deeper inside of him.

Just moaning at the thought of one of them being by his side and pushing the dildo further inside of him and fuck his asshole with the toy, fuck- tell him how good of a boy he was for them, another moan- not give him any breaks when fucking the toy in and out of him- not letting him catch his breath- oh fuck wait maybe they could even fuck his mouth with their yummy cocks till he couldn't breath- so many horny fantasy's roamed in his mind as he fucked himself with that big fake dildo he had in his hand.

Not even caring if anyone can hear him and even forgetting that he was recording himself. Biting his lip as he threw his head back in the rolling chair he was sitting on. "Daddddddyyyyyy~!" He desperately cried out when he moved the fake dildo at a different angle and hit his pro-state spot on.

Muffled mumbles of 'ahh's' and a few of 'daddy'. He just needed someone to choke him or to slap his face while they abused his right asshole and hit his sweet spot. His free hand roaming through his body as he was feeling himself, even playing with his hard pink nipples at times.

"Fuck me daddy! Nghhhhh~!" He choked out a moan as his hard erection twitched as he was close to his climax.

Going at it since he was so close, he pumped his needy cocklett, it was pink at the tip as he rubbed the slit with his thumb as he continued to pump himself.

He came all over his tummy and thighs, his legs shaking a bit since his orgasm was so amazing especially thinking about the other guys. Catching his breath he finally remembered that he was recording himself. A slutty whine escaped him as the thought about sending this to the group chat and under he could say, first one who comes gets to come in me.

Wellllll that's what he did, he sent the video to the band members group chat and put that sentence under the video. Less than 5 minutes someone came and knocked on his studio door.