baby bottle pop/ot7

Ot6 + kookie bottom + maybe kinky?/ really depends if you think it's kinky or not/ btw it's long and idk if I like it or not now :/ but I'm still publishing it/ also sorry for any spelling errors, this is too long for me to want to revise 😄

TEXT:

Jeon Jungkook has 6 body guards, but only two of them are oddly small. And they always some how have time to dye their hair even when supervising him.

At the moment Jeon Jungkook is on tour and is staying at a hotel in xxxx, and all of his 6 body guards were on work duty.

Namjoon, Seokjin and, Taehyung were outside his hotel bedroom door to keep watch and not let any crazy fans to get inside. All while the two small guards, Yoongi and Jimin were inside of the hotel room, one by the window and one by the vent just in case one of the crazy fans tried sneak in through there. His other body guard was fetching him down extra towels since he didn't have anymore clean towels.

Jungkook was laying down on his bed with his bath robe on, no clothes underneath. He could just wear no robe cause he's done that before even when his body guards were there, it was always fun to tease them. But at the moment he was really scared to be naked since a crazy fan girl snuck in his room that morning right before he booked his room to wait for him to enter.

"What time is it?" Jungkook suddenly asked, he was bored at the moment.

"It's 6:38 pm sir." It was Yoongi who responded.

"Can you guys stop doing your work for one minute and entertain me?" Jungkook groaned as he sat up to look over at Yoongi who was by the windows. And then over to Jimin was sitting down on a chair right below the vents.

"Well what do you want us to do this time?" Jimin asked from his seat.

"Can you guys..." it was tempting to say jerk off in front of me but he's already used that card and he only got one card left and he really doesn't want to use it at this moment, he needed to save that for a special moment and that moment was right now so he didn't know what to say. "Is it possible that I can get another card?"

"You don't happen to mean those cards do you sir?" Yoongi asked as he took a step forward and exchanged glances with Jimin.

"I do happen to mean those cards Yoongi." Jungkook nodded his head.

But before any of the guys could say something the bedroom door opened. And it happened to be Hoseok.

"I got the towels sir, and they're all nice and warm still." Hoseok smiled and he walked over to Jungkook after closing the door behind him. "Here you go."

"Hoseok." Jungkook said.

"Yes sir?" Hoseok asked after putting down the towels on the bed.

"Do you happen to be carrying around those cards?" Jungkook questioned. "I want to use one since I'm bored. Ah-! Wait never mind I should just take a shower. Maybe later if I'm bored I could ask for one of those cards." He smiled and got up and grabbed two towels from the stack Hoseok put on his bed. He walked over to his bathroom after leaving all three guys stunned.

"Are we really going to give him another card?" Jimin said after a few seconds of silence and after Jungkook into the bathroom. Hearing the water running now.

"We said we can only give him a card when he really needs it." Hoseok reminded.

"He's only used it ummm 17 times though, and that's when he couldn't stop jerking off. I mean can you blame the kid? He was only a horny 16 about to be 17 year old with hormones." Yoongi said. "I feel like that was an okay time for him to use the cards. But now when his hormones calmed down, he knows what he's doing and I don't think I could control myself knowing that he knows what he's doing."