surf curset

namkook

namjoon- bottom

jungkook- top

TEXT:

"Sh-shit hyung," Jungkook panted with a grunt. He picked his head back up to see Namjoon's sexy body as he rode him after he rested his head back in pleasure. "Y-you're not supposed to be enjoying this-"

"Then why make me- ngh- ri-ride you? Mmm!" Namjoon cried out loudly as he moved his hips back and forth quicker, chasing after his climax with every hip move.

Jungkook slapped Namjoon's face, "don't question me you big dumb cockslut. You're gonna cum again aren't you? You better not, gonna make you lick your cum from my hand again if you do," Namjoon moaned loudly again imagining what Jungkook had said. "Nah you enjoyed that too much, I should just..." Jungkook rolled over making Namjoon rest under him now, he pulled out of Namjoon's sloppy hole. "Fuck you until you calm down."

Namjoon shook his head as he whimpered so much, missing being filled so much and the knot in his stomach was fading away with each painful passing second. "Please!" He cried out. "Daddy please! Fuck me please daddy! M sorry but please! Please pleaaase!"

"I know baby, I know you're sorry," Jungkook said in a mocking tone. "But I have to know you won't do it again, I can't let you saying shit like that to my fucking parents." He slowly stroked his dick as he stared down at Namjoon.

"Please daddy I was just a bit tipsy I know, it really won't happen again!" Namjoon cried out. "I-I promise! I just want your cock in me please..."

Jungkook growled as he gave in and put his hands on Namjoon's thighs as he slipped inside of the boys hole, his warm hole.

"Ah yes!" Namjoon gave out a throaty moan, he pulled Jungkook closer when he wrapped his legs around Jungkook's hips. "Please fuck me daddy."

[girl in red isn't that intense like I thought it would be since everyone spoke about it like that]