masochistic brat

namhope

namjoon- top

hoseok- bottom

Hoseok is younger here*

TEXT:

"Ack!" The raven haired boy moaned, arching his back as the younger was hitting his pro-state. "Daddy!"

Namjoon pulled the youngers hair as he thrusted right at the spot again.

"Ahhh! D-daddy!" Hoseok gasped as his daddy pulled on the belt that was beautifully wrapped around his sexy neck. "Fuck me dadddy!"

"You should've listened to daddy when you had the chance," Namjoon's husky voiced entered Hoseok's ear, he bit the boys earlobe as he spoke. "But no, I raised a brat, and now I have to give my brat a punishment."

"But of course my masochistic brat loves when he gets punishments," Namjoon grunted as Hoseok felt so tight around him. "Isn't that right baby? Does my masochistic brat love pain? Hpm?"

Hoseok just whined at the comment and continued to moan, that was all he could do at that moment, moan.

Bit his lip furiously as he felt an object poke his asshole.

"Ddaaddy!" Hoseok cried out when a vibrating dildo was pushed inside of him. "Fucccckk~!"

"Does my baby feel stretched? Huh?" Namjoon panted as he kept his harsh thrusts at a constant pace. "Fuck baby you're so fucking tight."

And Hoseok still couldn't keep his moans in, even if he wanted to, it would be a hassle to keep shut.

"Daddy-!" Hoseok's legs trembled. "Wa-nna cummmm!"

"Not yet baby," Namjoon sucked on the boys neck as he pulled on the belt tighter. "Not until I say you can."

The younger was at the edge of shedding tears, it's been about an hour since his punishment started and from what he saw, it was going to be long until his punishment was going to end.

"No~" His voice cracked, he loved how tight the belt was around his neck. "Dadddy~!" Hoseok whined when Namjoon pulled out.

"On your back," Namjoon panted.

The younger did as he was told, scrunching up his nose cause Namjoon had angled the vibrater to hit his pro-state.

"Fuck," Namjoon looked at how hot Hoseok looked right there. His face were flushed, his nipples were nice and red and hard, and so was his throbbing cock around the horrible cock ring. He made the younger wear his favorite harness on. His handsome face just looked amazing under the dim lit up room.

 His handsome face just looked amazing under the dim lit up room

^that's what he wore but just the top part

^yup and that's the bottom part that he wore

"Daddy!" Hoseok cried out, the vibrater really doing it's job. "Touch me. O-or do something please!" He wiggled around on the bed, a tear slid down his cheek.

Namjoon walked over to the wrecked boy, and he gestured him to go on his knees.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon sighed as Hoseok did nothing for the past few seconds whilst he was on his knees. His head was at the same level with his cock, softly moaning. "Use your mouth for something useful." He moved his hips forward and his cock touched Hoseok's lips. "C'mon," Namjoon swayed his hips, his cock softly slapping Hoseok's face as he did.

A smirk formed on Hoseok's lips as he opened his mouth, his tongue out for Namjoon to place his cock in him.

"Good boy," Namjoon praised the younger. A long groan leaving his mouth as he entered his whole cock inside of the boys mouth. Moving his hips forward as his hands stand firm on the boys head as he did so. "Fuck."