earn it

hopekookmim

hoseok- top

jungkook- bottom

jimin- bottom

taehyung appearance***

TEXT:

Jungkook had been kidnapped by a big gamgbanger group. They were looking for their next victim to fuck daily, and once their eyes landed on Jungkook. They knew that they had to get him.

Soon after Jungkook's disappearance, Jimin went out looking for him and turned out to be their latest victim.

So Jungkook and Jimin were laying naked in a dingy basement, their wrists chained as well as their necks.

There were other guys there with them, being used by the tops who got them there.

Hoseok, one of the tops, came into the basement with a tray of food for the new bottoms. He kicked Jungkook's leg to get his attention.

"I have food bitch," he spit out.

Jungkook quickly got up and reached for the tray but Hoseok moved back so he couldn't get it. He slapped his face, "you gotta earn it bitch."

The boy sniffled before reaching for Hoseok's big cock. Pumping it softly as he gave the tip kitten licks.

Hoseok wasn't pleased by this tho, he grabbed his hair and pulled his head closer to hips. His cock went deep into his mouth, and he started to face fuck him.

Jungkook let him use his mouth as he pleased, his own cock slowly growing hard.

Jimin picked up his head from the floor, he felt turned on by seeing Jungkook get used. He also saw how the little boy was starting to get a boner from sucking the guy off.

Hoseok stopped face fucking him when he got enough and let the boy go at his own pace. A smirk grew when he saw his latest bottom, Jimin, crawl to Jungkook's side. Jimin started to suck his cock with Jungkook and he couldn't help but get turned on by it.

Soon enough, Hoseok cummed all over their faces. And the bottoms happily accepted it, even tasting a bit of it since some of his cum landed on their lips.

He left the tray on the floor as he was getting comfortable on the floor. Jimin was going to ride Hoseok's cock for food while Jungkook would occasionally suck on Hoseok's nipples or would kiss him as he pumped his own little cocklett. Hoseok shoved two fingers into Jungkook's used hole, that had left over cum from his last fuck.

Jimin panted loudly as Hoseok's cock was too big to adjust to, and he had to roughly fuck himself on it.

His cheeks went full on red when he saw Taehyung get dragged into the basement with a top that first used him.

It seemed that Jimin was no longer their latest victim, that label now corresponded to Taehyung.

Taehyung looked into Jimin's eyes with fear, he was about to get fucked raw for the first time.

But Jimin couldn't pay too much attention to him though, that big cock he had in his asshole was twitching inside of him. And he just felt too good, so he kept fucking good on that cock.

It wasn't long until Hoseok let out a huge load in him. Jimin's legs shook as his climax hit him, staining Hoseok's chest with strips of his cum.

The boy quickly went to the tray of food and filled his mouth with the yummy food. Now it was Jungkook's turn to get fucked.

[im literally hiding in the br rn😭 I have a test rn but I just wanted to finish this story so I snuck out LMAO]