liar pt.4

PET NAMES-

jungkook: kookie baby

jimin: princess

suga: kitten

jhope: bebe

seokjin: cutie

taehyung: flower

namjoon: daddy

summary: just a big orgy group who live together. Like in real life namjoon is the leader, he is represented as that too in here. except being called "leader" he's called "daddy" ;) . just small drama nothing really intense in the drama

TEXT:

"Happy birthday hyung." Jungkook smiled, showing off his milky white bunny teeth, hugging him tightly.

"It's not even my birthday Jungkookie, but thanks I guess?" Jimin cutely chuckled, making his way over to the dining table where Jin had called them.

"What?" Jungkook gave a funny confused look, Hoseok softly laughed at him. "Hoseok-hyung told me it was your birthday! Hyunggg!" He went to whine over to Hoseok. "Why'd you lie to me!"

"Jungkook, my birthday is in October, we're in May, the fuck?" Jimin shook his head and took a seat beside Yoongi, who was laughing a little, over hearing the conversation between the youngers.

"It was a harmless white lie Jungkook, calm your butt." Hoseok had stuck out his tongue out at him, hiding behind a chair to get away from Jungkook.

"You made me feel bad that I forgot his birthday! You made me panic that I didn't even get him a gift!" Jungkook loudly said as he chased after Hoseok, chairs being shoved different places.

"Oh come on, it's not like you get anyone any presents anyway!" Hoseok sneered, giving up already. Letting Jungkook not so lightly punch him in the arm.

"Stillllll! It made me feel bad!" Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms after feeling satisfied from punching his hyung. "That should do it."

Hoseok had ran over to Yoongi's side, showing him where Jungkook had punched him pouting a little.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah sit down you two or you guys aren't going to eat." Jin had loudly spoke as he brought a dish over from the kitchen. "Hey!" The guys looked over at Jin's angry face. "I told you to set up the table! I don't see any utensils or napkins here!"

Yoongi had heard Taehyung slightly giggle, "Sorry hyung."

"Go and get the stuff Taehyung!" Jin sighed and placed down the dish he had prepared onto the middle of the table. He had made bulgogi for dinner.

"Yes hyung." Taehyung nodded and got up from his seat and walked over to the kitchen.

[. . .]

"Ah hyung you cooked so good! It filled up my tummy so nicely, I give it a thumbs up!" Hoseok cheerfully had said, his legs sprung up under the table, kind of kicking Yoongi in the process. Sticking up a thumbs up for his hyung to see, and for the rest as well.

"Oh um, well I'm glad you liked it." Seokjin had awkwardly chuckled.

"Yeah you're right, Seokjin really did over do it today," Jimin smiled, patting his tummy. "I ate good today."

Later on collecting the empty dirty plates the guys had eaten from. Stacking them up on each other and then getting up from the table to put the dirty dishes in the kitchen sink.

"Um I'll get going, Hoseok let's- wanna come with me?" Yoongi gulped as he stood up, he had to be casual around the others.

Jungkook had stood up and grabbed the cups they used and walked over to the kitchen, minding his own business.