candy

minjoon

namjoon- top

jimin- bottom

TEXT:

The car ride home was dangerously silent, Jimin almost dying from how anxious he was. More of an excited type of anxious than a nerve wrecking type. He knew he made Namjoon jealous and furious enough to drag him out of the bar and into the car, of course driving to their condo.

"Namjoon," Jimin softly spoke out of the blue, making Namjoon hiss at him. The boy remained silent in the passenger seat.

They arrived at the building, but Namjoon didn't park, he just stopped at the entrance of the condo. Making Jimin confused on Namjoons plan.

"When I get back, your pretty little body should be naked, and that ass should be stuffed with a dildo," Fuck his voice was so god damn deep, and his demanding voice sent tingles up Jimins spine.

Jimin nodded and hopped out of the car seeing Namjoon drive off to who knows where.

The smaller one made his way up to their room and got naked. He didn't know how long Namjoon was going to take, he just wished it wasn't going to be long.

Jimin started to take off his coat... his shoes... his pants... his socks.... his underwear... his t-shirt. He was already naked, but he didn't feel like stuffing his tight hole with a dildo. he wanted daddy to see him stuff it up.

So what did he do? He facetimed his daddy so he would have some sort of company.

It only rang once before the line started to connect.

"Oh wow, yes Jimin? I see you've followed my orders." Namjoon groaned as he saw Jimins luscious smooth bare skin on his screen. He was still driving, but he didn't care.

The boy blushed and shook his head to get back on track, remembering why he called the man for.

"Daddy, I called you because, well because I want you to see me put the dildo up my ass daddy~" Both boys bit their lips, one out of embarrassment and the other out of because he was turned on. "I want you to see me get full."

"Okay," Namjoon smirked, sad though since he was near his destination and still wanted to see the boy get full. "But make it quick baby, I have to pick something up."

Jimin nodded as he placed the phone in an angle where Namjoon could see him. Namjoon saw him lube up the dildo and line it up in his cute asshole. Feeling himself get hard as he saw the dildo vanish every second, up until the fake balls of the dildo was all that was left. Making him gulp seeing how good Jimin was taking it.

"Stay like that until daddy gets back, okay?" Another demand huh. Jimin just nodded, scrunching up his nose from feeling so stretched.

It was by time that Namjoon opened their room, stepping foot inside their bedroom where Jimin was still in the position Namjoon had left him.

"You made sure it was the vibrating one, right?" Jimin heard Namjoons stern voice, he nodded knowing he was talking about the dildo. "Where's the remote?

"I-in the box," Jimin replied. Instead of paying attention to Namjoon who was going to the closet where the box was, he was staring at the bag he brought in that was laying on the floor, untouched.

"You'll get to see what's in there soon baby, there's no reason to be impatient." Namjoon smirked, catching Jimin eyeing the bag on the floor.

He just whined softly.

"Lay down, stomach against the sheets," Namjoon was being so demanding, oh how dominant he was when he wanted to be.

So Jimin did so, as the dildo was still in him.

Namjoon tied each wrist to the corners of the head board. As for his ankles, they were tied to a pole that was built there (you know those to hold up curtains)

"What is daddy going to do with me?" Jimins voice had the weight of excitement.

An ass slap was what he received and he was glad receiving it.

"I have a new toy for you~" Namjoon seductively said, licking his lips.

"Hm, what is it?" Jimin moaned as he asked.

"Guess," Namjoon smirked as he wrapped his new toy around his neck, a belt. "I got two things."

"Oh," He gasped. "The first one is a belt! I don't know the second one though."

"Here I'll give you a hint." His smirked stayed as he used his new toy to whip the boys ass, a whip.

"Ngh, ah i-it's a whip!" His sweet delightful moans made Namjoon so aroused.

;)