if i... then you... pt.1

vmin

taehyung- top

jimin- bottom

TEXT:

"If I kiss you... then you'll kiss me back, right?"

"Right."

"So kiss me."

"No."

"What-?"

"The deal is, if you kiss me, then I'll kiss you back," Jimin rolled his eyes. "So kiss me." He told.

Taehyung frowned, he looked down to see Jimin's full lips. He was mesmerized by the flawless shape, they looked so smooth and so good to touch, maybe even to bite on.

"Kiss me." Jimin repeated, he placed his hands on the boys waist, bringing him closer. "I dare you to kiss me."

"This is okay for us to do, right?"

Jimin nodded, somehow he convinced Taehyung to a deal where they can kiss each other the many times that they want.

"Very okay, kiss me Taehyung. I can only kiss you if you kiss me first."

Taehyung softly nodded, he inched his face closer to him. He felt Jimin's light breath touch the small hairs on his face. Before he knew it, he was kissing his best friend. And then he was making out with his best friend.

The soft moan Jimin let out made Taehyung's dick throb for a second, he got scared so he let go of Jimin's sweet-sweet lips.

"W-what's wrong?" Jimin panicked as well, maybe he made Taehyung uncomfortable, he didn't want that.

"M-my dick," Taehyung spoke nervously, this was so private but he shared anyways. "It throbbed when you moaned..." he was ready to be laughed at, his cheeks were already flushed pink with embarrassment.

"Oh, Taehyung," Jimin blushed. "Your dick is throbbing because of me? You're so cute, c'mon Taehyung kiss me again. I wanna see your dick full on hard."

So their make-out session continued, and Jimin kept letting out those sinful soft moans that drove Taehyung crazy and so embarrassingly hard.

"Wanna make another deal?" Jimin asked in a whisper.

"W-what is it?"

Jimin batted his eyes innocently, "if I make you hard, then you should let me suck you off."

Once again, Taehyung's dick throbbed, he nodded his head like a child asked if they wanted candy.

He smiled and brought himself down to his knees, he pulled down Taehyung's sweats. And to his surprise, he wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Damn Taehyung," He eyed out the length, he stroked it gently as he was also surprised by how big and hard he was. "Has this always been tucked away in those jeans?" Taehyung nodded. "I can't believe you've been keeping this all to yourself, so selfish, don't you know how much I want a cock like this?"

Taehyung got shivers as Jimin placed himself into his mouth.

"Ohh fuck Jimin," he sweared as small pants left him. "Oh my god, shit, fuck Jimin please suck my cock whenever you want."

Jimin chuckled, he continued to Bob his head up and down his length. He stroked the places that he couldn't get to. He trapped Taehyung's tongue in the heat and wetness of his mouth, and he could feel him twitching in there.

It wasn't long till Taehyung came hard in Jimin's mouth. He completely stained him white, and all Jimin could do was chuckle and swallow it down.

"Wanna make another deal?" The smirk on Jimin's lips made the other feel excited.

"I'm listening,"

"If I suck you off, then you should fuck me."

"In the ass?"

"Yeah, fuck me in the ass."

[well?]