words

vmin

taehyung- bottom

jimin- top

TEXT:

Everyone hates having to have a room next to vmin at hotels because all they ever hear is Jimin's moans and skin slapping.

Namjoon went out of his room to take a walk instead of hearing Jimin's whiny moans as Taehyung was scissoring him open.

Jimin's toes were curled as he arched his back, not feeling the sheets on his back anymore. "Ahhh~! T-Taehyung!" And right when he moaned his name, another finger slipped in.

Feeling that stretch happen so quick. His chest rose up and down quickly as he felt pre-fun drizzle out of his tip in Taehyung's mouth.

He was a moaning mess for Taehyung's fingers and mouth. "P-please daddy I want you~! Daddy please!" Jimin cried out as he subconsciously thrusted his hips up making Taehyung deep throat the older.

Taehyung sucked on his dick as he pumped his own while he tried spreading the lube around his hard erection. He took his mouth off of Jimin's sensitive hard on and got up.

Rubbing the tip of his dick on Jimin's puckered asshole after skidding his fingers out of him. Making Jimin whine of emptiness and teasing.

"Please d-daddy fuck me! I want you! Please daddy~!" The boy underneath Taehyung cried out. "Please!" That was all Taehyung needed to push his dick pass Jimin's rim.

Feeling his warm walls around him made him groan, he was so fucking tight, he loved every second. Loving Jimin's pants and slurs as he was stretching him so much.

"M-move~" Jimin moaned out after a few seconds of adjusting. Taehyung did as Jimin wanted and started to move, his hips went backwards and then forward on the same second.

Seeing Jimin grip the sheets as he effortlessly fucked into him. "Fuck daddyyy~!!" Tears formed in his eyes as his daddy started to suck on his sensitive hard nipples. Whimpering loudly as he was close to his climax.