recording you guys doing it/ot7(?)

yoonjin

yoongi- top

seokjin- bottom

ot5 appearance**

TEXT:

Yoongi laughed as he filled up Seokjin's ass with whipped cream.

Seokjin felt a weird sensation having his ass creamed up with such filling. But he loved how Yoongi slurped it all out of his ass with his tongue, reaching far into his walls to get everything.

The soft slaps on his ass felt so right as he was being eaten out.

"So sweet baby," Yoongi moaned out, his lips and the tip of his nose smeared with whipped cream. He clenched Seokjin's ass in his hands. He went back to eating his baby out.

In a matter of seconds, Yoongi licked his lips with the sugary taste of the cream, adding another slap to Seokjin's dusty pink ass cheeks.

"Ready for my cock baby?" He asked as he stroked himself to Seokjin's ass being held up for him and his back arched

"Yes daddy," Seokjin moaned out, he looked at Yoongi with needy expression with lustful eyes.

Yoongi stretched his whole with his fingers, feeling how slimy and sticky it was. He licked his fingers and spit on his hand to rub up and down his leaking cock.

He pressed his tip against his glistering hole, he held onto his ass cheeks as he entered him.

Seokjin gripped the bed sheets under him as he was slowly being filled up. He rested his head on the bed as he let out a long satisfied moan.

"Ah fuck," he muttered to himself, he loved Yoongi's cock. He loved how his cock stretched his insides, he loved how his tip rubbed against his pro-state when he was fully inside. "Please~"

Yoongi smirked to himself, he got him by the waist and pulled the other towards him so he could be deeper inside. He could feel Seokjin clenching around him as he did so, he loved how he reacted.

He slapped his ass before thrusting in and out.

— • —

Hoseok was the first one to touch himself, he pulled down his zipper and freed his growing erection.

His eyes focused on the screen, he focused on Seokjin's facial expressions as he was getting effortlessly fucked by Yoongi-hyung.

Taehyung licked his lips as he saw Hoseok make the first move. His heart raced as he pulled down his own sweatpants and freed his own hard on. He stroked himself at the same pace as Hoseok.

Namjoon didn't say anything as he watched the two of them jerk off at the video. He also didn't question Hoseok when he said he had a recording of Yoongi and Seokjin having sex. He also didn't refuse to watch the video. But god, he had no idea how hot Seokjin was as a bottom and calling Yoongi 'daddy'.

At first, Jungkook choked on his spit when he saw his too eldest hyungs (Yoongi and Seokjin) going full on sex shit in the video. But he also started to get embarrassingly hard quickly. And he panicked and yet felt relieved when he saw Hoseok pull his cock out. Meaning, he wasn't the only one who thought that their hyungs having sex was hot.

Jimin's cheeks were hot pink- no, fucking red. He watched Seokjin in envy as he was lucky enough to take Yoongi's cock. He had always dreamed or wished that he were dicked down by him. Or by any of his band mates really. They were all equally (sexually) attractive , and as equally as fucking hot. So when Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon pulled out their leaking cocks. Poor boy was squirming in his seat as he felt his own cock leaked horribly.

"You can't tell me you're not getting turned on by this," Hoseok chuckled, he was talking to shy Jungkook.

Jungkook opened his mouth, but he didn't know what to say.

"Want me to help you?" Hoseok suggested.

Namjoon's ears perked up, what did he mean by that?

Jungkook's stomach churned as he nodded his head. Hoseok got close to him, he pulled down his zipper and unbuttoned his button. He couldn't believe that his throbbing cock was in Hoseok-hyungs hand.

"Doesn't this feel better?" He smirked. He stroked him carelessly, he had no idea that Jungkook was going to come at any given second.

Jungkook gulped, his chest rose up high as he took in short quick breaths. He clenched his thighs to try and stop himself from cumming.

"H-hoseok-hyung, I-I'm okay-" Jungkook said in a rush.

Though, the other didn't listen and continued to stroke him, too fucking good, and the younger cummed all over his hands. He heard the sexy whimpers the younger let out as he let out his load on him.

"Oh god jk," Hoseok chuckled as he examined his cum covered hands. "I didn't think you'd come so soon."

Jungkook's cheeks flushed red.