the shoplifter pt.2

(taekookminhope) taehope

taehyung- top

hoseok- bottom

TEXT:

Taehyung was rutting in his hand. He couldn't get enough of what he was seeing. He was so glad that the cameras were recording, so he was able to rewind and watch it again to jerk off whenever he wanted.

And that's exactly what he intended to do during his break a week later.

He went into the back where the security tapes were. He hid the tape of that day for obvious reasons and took it out of its hiding spot.

Taehyung locked the door and played the tape on the tv.

With a devil grin on his lips he pulled down his pants and chuckled to himself once he saw Hoseok get undressed.

Although in Taehyung's mind Hoseok was the star of the show, the secondary stars of the show was his friends cocks. Cause fuck did they look so fucking good when hard and red for a street/cock slut like Hoseok.

He honestly didn't know who he found more attractive, Hoseok or his friends hard cocks.

He roughly jerked himself off. His eyes never left the screen.

Hoseok was getting fucking so hard while he faced was pressed down on the tiled floor.

Taehyung had no shame, and felt no shame cause he put the volume all the way up and he had no headphones in (considering that old tv's had no holes to plug in headphones).

He didn't care if someone heard him or Hoseok moan if they passed by the room.

Just when Hoseok was about to get his face dirty with Jungkook's cum, someone knocked on the door.

Taehyung squeezed his cock and sighed a yes.

"Someone is asking for you, a customer. Come out." Was all their coworker said.

Taehyung sighed louder and got up from his chair and jerked off for a few more seconds before putting his cock away.

He couldn't believe that he was interrupted and on his break time too.

"What the fuck is asking for me?" He muttered to himself and opened the door.

Standing outside of the door standing so shyly was the one and only Hoseok.

"Hi," Hoseok softly said.

"W-what are you doing here?" Taehyung's jaw dropped.

"I told your coworker that I was a cousin and he just let me come back here... I hope that isn't a problem,"

"You came at the perfect time," Taehyung smiled. He pulled him into the room. "I need your help."

"That's exactly what I came here to do," Hoseok chuckled. "I-I couldn't stop thinking about that night. I needed to see you guys again." His cheeks flushed once he saw the tv screen.

"I couldn't stop thinking about it too," Taehyung admitted. "You're just so slutty it's hot." He caressed his cheek.

"You're into voyeurism right?" Hoseok asked in between kisses.

Taehyung nodded. A kink that can make him cum hands free.

"Want to see me play with myself?" Hoseok smiled with a glint of trouble in his eyes.

Of course Taehyung was into the idea.

In a matter of minutes, Hoseok was playing on the floor, ass up with the support of his knees. He was fingering himself open for Taehyung. Who was jerking himself off at the sight on a chair.

Taehyung kicked a controller to him, "I want you to use that."

Hoseok chuckled as he picked up the cold object.

He may be a cheap cock slut but he couldn't believe he would go scoop so low as fuck his hole with a controller for the freakish desires of a worker at a connivence store.

He pressed the cold object to his loose wet hole. He batted his eyes cutely at Taehyung and held eye contact as he pushed the object that was acting a dildo into himself.

His mouth formed into an "o" and he let out tiny whimpers as he slowly filled himself.

It wasn't the real thing but it sure did a good job do pretend like it. And it seemed like Taehyung was really enjoying himself watching him fucking himself with it.

He bit his lip when he saw Taehyung's strokes get faster. He struggled with hiding his groans and he was just rutting into his hand so pathetically.

So Hoseok rammed the controller into his hole. Pushing his ass out so the controller would go deeper inside of him. To look as if he were desperate for that stupid object.

He covered his mouth with his hands to muffle his moans. Honestly that stupid controller was going to make him cum. And he didn't know if it was actually because of the controller or because he was fucking himself with the controller in front of this perverted man.

They came at the same time. Breathless they stroked their cocks 'till every last drop came out.

"I-I know you're into voyeurism but I really want your cock inside of me..." Hoseok pouted from the floor.

Taehyung couldn't pass up that opportunity. If that cock slut wanted to get fucked by his cock, then that cock slut should get fucked by his cock.

He patted his thigh, "ride my cock."

Hoseok threw that useless controller across the floor and crawled over to Taehyung. He kneeled in between his legs and touched his still erect cock.

"Suck it," Taehyung chuckled as he lifted his hips up.

[it's been a while guys🤭]