a white mess/ot7 pt.1

^jungkook look so passed out lmao, but ahh Yoongi 😌

Ot6 + kookie bottom

/ps. It's shorter!/

TEXT:

Bent over the public park bench during dusk. People were there cause the public park had the perfect view of the sun going down.

But the seven horny guys were at a part where people can clearly see them, but they might mistake them for trees though. So it was good for them.

Pre-cum dripping out of Jungkook's throbbing hard dick and Seokjin's cum filling his ass so right for the second time. His mouth occupied with Namjoon's erection and his both hands busy with Hoseok's and Yoongi's leaking cocks.

Seokjin easily slid out of his tight hole and let Taehyung get in the position he was already in.

Namjoon pulled out of his drooling mouth to slap his face with his dick. "Does Taehyung feel good baby?" He seductively asked the wasted boy.

Jungkook gave a weak nod at him, not even being able to say a yes cause he was too concentrated on Taehyung's dick inside of him.

"Gets fucked and forgets how to act," Namjoon lowly chuckled and then slapped the boys face, this time with his hand. Hearing a whimper coming from him, from both the comment and the slap. "Such a slut."

Jungkook moved his hips back to make Taehyung go deeper inside of him. Moving his hips in big circles for a brief moment, hearing Taehyung chuckle at his movements.

Taehyung pumped Jungkook's hard dick, "you have such a big cock and you don't even use it, it's useless, you're only useful for a good fuck and blowjobs/handjobs." Slapping his ass after the boy whimpered.

It was Jimin turn to use Jungkook's mouth now, "mmm yeah your mouth is more useful than that cock of yours. Can't fuck nobody with it so why have it?"

Jungkook looked up into Jimin's eyes with his doe eyes after the other finished his sentence that made Jungkook blush of embarrassment. "You're only good for sex slut."

bts smut/oneshotssssssOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara