why not?

vmin

taehyung- top

jimin- bottom

TEXT:

Yoongi was Jimin's drinking buddy, and Jimin was also Yoongi's drinking buddy. So whenever the guys had a day off, Jimin and Yoongi would go drink away at a bar.

It just so happened that the guys had a day off this month and so Jimin and Yoongi took the advantage as went out to a bar.

But today wasn't like any other night at the bar, this time Yoongi dragged Jimin to the dance floor after taking more than a few shots. It was innocent dancing at first until Yoongi turned his body around and his ass was now touching Jimin's dick. Both of them high on alcohol that Jimin just laughed it off when Yoongi started grinding a bit on his dick. And even eventually rolling his hips forward.

But then Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin's neck and he turned around, placing his forehead to Jimin's forehead. Jimin held in his breath as he couldn't believe what was about to happen when Yoongi smiled and leaned forward. Yoongi closed his eyes, leaning even more forward until his lips touched Jimin's.

And Jimin just closed his eyes as well and didn't pull away from Yoongi, even encouraging Yoongi to keep kissing him by moving his lips against his. They kept kissing and every second the kissing got intense leaving Jimin to moan, moan a name actually, which lead to the kissing to stop, "ahhh Taehyung~" Jimin thought Yoongi was Taehyung. And Yoongi's heart stopped, he shouldn't have kissed Jimin in the first place, he already had a boyfriend and Yoongi had to understand that, he just hoped that Jimin would forget that they ever kissed.

So Yoongi brought a drunk Jimin home with him on his back, which by the way was hard cause the boy wanted to stay for more drinks. But he left him off at Taehyung's room cause he didn't feel worthy of taking care of him now, but thankfully Jimin was sobering up now.

"What the fuck Jimin," Taehyung sighed as he tossed Jimin on his bed. "Why'd you have to go to the bar? You wreak of alcohol." he rolled his eyes faned his nose.

"S-*hiccup* sorry baby." Jimin frowned as he was now trying to rest on his elbows, not really understanding how he got back home since the last thing he remembered was ordering shots for himself and Yoongi. He looked down at his pants that felt so tight and then he saw why, he had a boner.

"C'mon I'll bathe you," Taehyung suggested and Jimin just nodded his head. Seeing Taehyung hover over him as he put his hands on his zipper. "You're fucking hard?" Taehyung scoffed after pulling down Jimin's pants, seeing the bulge through the olders boxers.

Jimin's face went pink, he always got horny whenever he got drunk but Taehyung didn't know that. "You're so horny, a horny slut. What? You're hard for masters dick? Is that it?" Jimin clutched his insides, maybe he wasn't sexually horny for Taehyung before but now he is, but still he shook his head. "Don't lie slut, I see you eyeing my dick out, you're not sly slut."

"M-master." Jimin lowly said and right after he hiccuped.

"What is it baby? Want master to dick you down?" Taehyung smirked.

And of course Jimin timidly, with his face all flustered, cautiously biting his lip, he nodded his head.

"Slut," Taehyung chuckled as muttered that word. "No," jimin frowned. "We're gonna take a bath first."

Jimin frowned even more then, he even shook his head. "No master-! Your slut needs it master. P-puppy needs it master." Yes now he was a horny fuck. Whenever he used his puppy kink, he was full on a horny fuck.

"Awww," Taehyung smirked as he awed. "Puppy needs it? Puppy needs to be dicked down by master? Or does puppy just want to cum?"

For Jimin it was both, it was Taehyung who made him horny but because now that's be horny he just wants to get off but only by having his masters dick abusing his asshole or his prostate. So Jimin just nodded his head, confusing Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung scoffed, "I guess that puppy doesn't want me to dick him down so he can cum... guess we'll just go to sleep after that bath then..."

"No!" Jimin roughly shook his head. "Want master to fuck puppy! Puppy wanna cum from masters dick!"

"Is that so?" A chuckle was followed after. Of course Jimin nodded his head. "Let's take a bath baby, you'll feel better after the bath." and he said that with a boner.

Jimin frowned, now completely sober, he let Taehyung take his shirt off along with his boxers. He walked over to the bathroom with Taehyung and let his master clean his hair.

It was all innocent when washing Jimin's hair but when it came to cleaning Jimin's body, that was a different story.

Taehyung hid a smirk when grabbing the shower gel and lathering it all around Jimin's body. He lathered the soap on Jimin's chest first, going in small circles Taehyung full on player with Jimin's nipples. Hearing such lovely and breathy moans from the petite boy.

Jimin didn't say anything except letting out sweet moans, letting this act play out cause he felt amazing. But then Taehyung stopped and started to lather the foamy soap on his arms, which wasn't much action for Jimin so he pouted.

"You have such a lovely body puppy, makes me wanna kiss you." Taehyung whispered to him and now his hands were traveling below his tummy.

Jimin, of course shyly responded to this, face all flustered cause of the compliment, and now needy for his masters kisses.

The boy instantly moaned when Taehyung started to softly pump his hard ass dick. His breathing getting heavy and unsteady, one of his hands went into a fist as the other one touched Taehyung's arm that was touching him. "M-master~" he whispered.

"Shhh baby shhh," Taehyung whispered back, now pumping the boys dick a little bit quicker. "Close your eyes baby," jimin frowned as he shook his head. "Do as I say baby, close your eyes." the boy sighed before closing his eyes, squealing when all of a sudden Taehyung effortlessly played with his slit.

With the hand he was playing with Jimin's dick he kept playing with it, and with the other he used it to pull down the waistband of his sweatpants. Getting harder the second he was touching the boys dick and hearing his sinful moans. He successfully taken off his sweatpants so before he quietly went onto the bathtub with Jimin he covered his eyes so when he went into he didn't want Jimin to open his eyes if he got startled. And yes Jimin did get startled when he climbed into the tub, his eyes went open and Taehyung saw, "just close your eyes baby, close them." and so Jimin closed them.

So Taehyung removed his hand from Jimin's eyes and moved that hand under his leg and towards Jimin's butt. "w-what are you doing master?" Jimin nervously bit his lip, really liking the feeling of his masters hand on his ass cheek. But totally forgetting that feeling when a new feeling of a freaking finger in his ass was replaced. "Ahh! Master!" And of course Taehyung smirked when seeing his reaction, he loved it.

Slipping in another finger, he started scissoring the boy instantly. Making a moaning mess of the boy already with only two fingers.

"Master! M-more!" Jimin gave out such a loud whiny moan, moving his hips towards the younger wanting his fingers to go deeper inside of him. "More master more! Please more!"

[. . .]

bro kinda realized when rereading this that it reminds me of sharing is caring but whatever.

:) anyways I know I haven't posted in a while to whipped something up real quick to publish. dw im still working on the other requests some people be sending me. bro also in three fucking months I'm getting tested for dyslexia and adhd, bruh idk why it gotta be that long but my mom be telling my neurologist that she wants the repairs before I go back to school, so idk how that'll work out cuz my therapist has to talk to my neurologist. i know I be saying a lot here it's just that I haven't talked to anyone about my feelings seriously in over 2 weeks so I'm breaking so help :) anyways ik I be putting g myself out here cuz I'm literally anonymous out here, (except for the ppl who be reaching out for me) so it's easier, sorry if this is just a waste of your time but it's just a way for me to cope atm so... save me

ALSO SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES IM TOO PAZY TO REVISE