prince chokes on dick pt.2

taekook

jungkook- top

taehyung- bottom

TEXT:

He leaned back and grabbed a hold of the handcuff. Thrusting in him slowly, hearing the boy whimper since he was going slow. Taking the boys wrist and handcuffing him on the headboard. Jungkook smirked down at the boy and slapped his painful m  my hard cocklett. A loud whiny moan left Taehyung's glossy kissable lips. "koook~! Faster please!"

"Shh baby," Jungkook chuckled as he rested his hands on Taehyung's hips, the gap between his and Taehyung's hips closed. "Don't worry sweetie, your doll will take care of you." He fucked him in a fast consistent pace, loving how Taehyung choked on his moans with each thrust.

"F-fuck," Taehyung let out short pretty moans, being as loud as he wants cause he doesn't care about his guards hearing him anymore. "Y-yes fuck me just like that~!" He grunted.

"You're so fucking beautiful," Jungkook lowly groaned out as he started roaming his hands against Taehyung's soft so soft body. "And so fucking tight, mmm so good for me sweetie." Still fucking him in that pace, he knew Taehyung wouldn't last long when he caught a glimpse of the boys cock. It was so hard, red at the tip with precum sprinkling at the top and at bit at the sides, his moans weren't helping when looking at the arousal sight.

Jungkook spread Taehyung's farther apart as he thrusts slowed down by just a little, hovering on top of Taehyung. Bringing his cherry lips to Taehyung's fully healed unmarked neck, smirking knowing that it won't stay unmarked for long.

"Shit kook," Taehyung gave out breathless moans, his hands turning into fists as every single thing Jungkook was doing to him was overwhelming him with pleasure. "I'm gonna cum." He whined out, resting his head further back to give Jungkook more access to his neck.

The boy smirked already knowing that, he brought his hands up to Taehyung's pecks. Rubbing and flicking Taehyung's nipples with his fingers as now he was kissing the moaning mess of a boy.

"You're gonna cum?" Jungkook panted after he separated his lips from his. Taehyung was so cute when he nodded his head in a rush.

"Please-" Taehyung cutely whined, closing his eyes as he tried suppressing his high until he was given permission to by the other. "Please daddy."

Jungkook's cock twitched and Taehyung loudly moaned at that feeling. How could Jungkook deny Taehyung when he asked so kindly?

So Jungkook went back to the pace he was before and started pumping Taehyung's leaking erection. Taehyung's legs shook as he came all over his tummy/chest and on Jungkook's hand.

[?]