human sex doll pt.1

vminkook/maknae line

taehyung- bottom

jimin- top

jungkook- top

TEXT:

Taehyung offered to be a human sex doll for Jimin to teach little virgin Jungkook how to fuck.

That's how it started, that's how Taehyung ended up naked on the bed with Jungkook and Jimin.

They were all friends so it didn't have to feel uncomfortable, it didn't have to be weird. They were all comfortable to see each other's dick and touch each other's body.

"You can touch it." Jimin seductively said to Jungkook. He caught Jungkook staring at Taehyung's needy asshole.

"I-I can?" Jungkook eyes widened like the cutey he was.

Taehyung smirked and spread his legs even more, he grabbed his dick and lifted it up so his dick wasn't in the way anymore.

"I don't mind." Taehyung smiled at him.

Jungkook gulped before bringing his index finger closer to his sweet asshole, his body tensed when he saw how his finger disappeared into him. And then he quickly took it out, hearing a soft whine coming from the boy.

"Lick your finger." Jimin said.

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at Jimin confused, licking his lips replaying the situation again in his mind.

"Lick the finger you put inside of him." Jimin smirked. "Taste him."

And so Jungkook licked the finger, and god he continued to suck on it like if he was sucking dick.

"Does he taste good?" Jimin asked him.

Jungkook hurriedly nodded his head. "Yes hyung he does."

"Tell him that Jungkookie, tell him he tastes good."

"Oh- T-taehyungie, you-you taste really good." Jungkook shyly said, he got flustered and so did Taehyung.

"I want more than just your finger inside of me Jungkook." Taehyung slightly pouted, he used a sort of desperate type of voice.

"Ngh baby you're too impatient." Jimin marked, grabbing a hold of Taehyung's jaw not so gently. "Right now you're our doll, we're testing you out."

"Yes daddy." Taehyung moaned out, biting his lip excitedly.

"Now Jungkookie, if you want to fuck him you should properly open him first so when you put your dick inside of him it doesn't hurt the bottom." Jimin told Jungkook, he let go of Taehyung's jaw.

"Oh? How do I open him?" Jungkook cutely asked the older.

"You use your fingers to stretch him open, just like what you did before. You put your finger inside of him. That's what you do." Jimin said, pointing back at Taehyung's wet asshole.