im back and horny

I've had sex. Too busy to write cuz I've been having sex. SORRY NOT SORRY. Idk how long I've been away, but I'm making a comeback💪

ON WITH THE SMUT

—————————

minjoon

namjoon- top

jimin- bottom

TEXT:

High in love and high in lust, Namjoon placed Jimin's at the edge of the bed. He was in between his legs, hands on his thighs, eyes looking deep into the pool of love in Jimin's eyes.

Namjoon kissed him slow, a soft squeeze to his thighs and made Jimin's cock twitch just the slightest. His hands slowly trailed up Jimin's sensitive warm body as he continued to kiss him.

Jimin loved kissing him. How could he not? With his full sweet lips? Those lips that slipped cute compliments to him.

"You look so pretty today baby."

"I love the way you look at me."

"You make me so horny."

"I want you."

Okay, many not exactly cute compliments. But Jimin was sure loving it.

Namjoon was feeling him under his shirt, touching himself so lightly with his finger tips that it drove Jimin crazy- wanting him to just touch him- to grope his skin- pull him close so their body to body.

Instead, Jimin took off his shirt. Revealing his erect nipples that got hard by just Namjoon's touch.

"I love your body," Namjoon whispered. "Let me fuck you."

Namjoon started to kiss his neck, taking in the faint cologne that Jimin sprayed on himself earlier. Licking what was his. And Jimin squeezed his forearms as Namjoon started giving him hickeys. Whimpering into his ear with his eyes shut tight, his lips formed an 'o'.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," the sub cried out as he kicked his legs.

"Hmm, when you plead like that.. how can I say no?"

Namjoon quickly took off his shirt and his pants. He looked down at Jimin and licked his lips before sliding down his pants for him.

"So hard for me already, baby?"

Jimin looked away so quick-

With a cute pout he looked at him in the eyes, even though it was hard to, "fuck me."

The boy got flipped over on his his stomach so quick he didn't have enough time to gasp before his ass cheeks got slapped.

His hands gripped the covers of the bed as he kept getting spanked.

"Want me to fuck you? Hmm? Is that what you want me to do?"

Jimin gave a long throaty moan, "yes, yes, yes," He arched his back and pushed his ass out towards him. "Fuck me, please"

How could Namjoon say no to his little slut? Yes, his slut.

He slapped his hard cock on his desperate sluts hole before slipping in.

And Jimin couldn't keep in that pleasurable moan inside as he got filled up. Mouth wide open as he stared back at Namjoon looking down at his hole stuffing him full.

Nothing felt better than being full with cock in Jimin's opinion. And nothing felt better than feeling Namjoon's warm body press up against his.

[ima end it here😜

hope y'all had a lovely few weeks that I wasn't here<3]