font/jungkook+hyung line

ot5

tops:
-namjoon
-hoseok
-seokjin
-yoongi

bottom:
-jungkook

TEXT:

Home alone with the youngest was tough for the hyung line. The way the bottom just looked in the oversized shirt was so tempting to touch him...

They didn't even know if the younger wore anything under the shirt. They just hoped it was how they imagined, that he was naked.

The five boys were in the living room when all of a sudden Jungkook got up and went to the kitchen. Giving the hyung line a time to talk to themselves in private.

"Do you really think he's wearing anything under that shirt?" Hoseok grinned, leaning his body towards the guys.

"I hope not," Namjoon groaned, hiding the dent in his jeans with his own shirt.

"Can you imagine how hard his nipples are?" Seokjin daydreamed.

"Want to make that possibility true?" Yoongi smirked as he looked at the evil eyes of his friends.

But then they heard something crash in the kitchen, their full attention was over there.

"Hyung's!" They heard Jungkook's cries. They looked at each other before running to their maknae.

Only to find a naked Jungkook sitting on a spinning chair. He was sitting backwards in the chair. His puckered asshole on display for anyone who walked in on him to see. And a dildo on the counter behind him.

 And a dildo on the counter behind him

^ yeah that

Apparently one of the chairs behind Jungkook fell down, causing such loud noises to happen.

"Can you help me?" Jungkook's voice sounded so sincere and innocent. But of course the situation the younger was in was not so innocent like. "The lube rolled away," he pouted, pointing at the direction where the bottle of lube rolled to.

Namjoon was dearing enough to go and pick it up, handing it to the naked boy. "Do you want us to help you with anything else?"

"I feel odd if I'm the only one naked here." Jungkook started off, slightly biting his lip. "Would you guys be kind enough to get naked for me?"

"Don't tell me," Hoseok grinned forgetting the boys offer, coming closer to the boy, touching his puckered hole with his fingertip. "You had a dildo in your ass to stretch yourself?"

"You know what a stretched asshole looks like?" Jungkook smiled at him.

"I've been with Yoongi long enough, so yes." Hoseok nodded, he looked back at Yoongi, his face was flushed.

Namjoon was just stunned staring at the beautiful sight in front of him, how his pink asshole looked so nice. He just wanted to touch it and put his dick inside, ram into him maybe.

And of course Seokjin was in the same trance, but with Jungkook's exposed hard nipples. It was how he imagined them to be.

"Why aren't you guys getting naked?" Jungkook pouted again.

"R-right," Yoongi said. He was the first one to take off his shirt. Namjin were the second to follow along.

Hoseok smiled as he took off his shorts and then his shirt.

It was matter of time that all the four handsome guys were fully naked. Jungkook licking his lips as he saw everyone's delicious cocks.

At Yoongi's right was Hoseok and at Hoseok's right was Namjoon and at Namjoon's right was Seokjin and at his right was Yoongi again. In the middle was the bottom, Jungkook.

"Can one of you already get inside of me?!" His whines were not missed out and was quickly taken care of.

The oldest had the honor of fucking the bunny with his hard erect cock first.

"Ack!" Jungkook gasped as Seokjin was much bigger than the dildo he used, well each cock surrounding him were much bigger than the dildo. "Hyung!"

"Ah fuck," Jin groaned, the others eyes stared at the lucid sight. "So tight for me baby~"

"M-move!" Jungkook sucked his breath. "Please~!"

And so Jin did, he moved his hips backward and then forcefully moved them forwards at the same second.

"HYung!" Jungkook yelped. "So-so big!" He cried out.

The older bit his lips as he held onto his tiny waist as he continued to fuck the little bunny.

The others couldn't help but palm themselves as they watched Jungkook's wrecked face and see how good he was taking cock from the back.

"Y-your seconds are up," It sounded like Yoongi was whining.

Jin groaned as he slid out of the bunny's tight ass, spinning the chair towards Yoongi's direction.

And of course Yoongi instantly shoved his lubed up cock inside his dongseang.

"Fuck Yoongi-" The little one moaned out, a god he was fucking tight just like he liked.

"Oh baby," He licked his lips. "Your walls feels so good around me~"

Also important question! Do you guys think a hot dog is a taco or a sandwich?😗I need to know