good way to start the new year/ot7

ot7

tops:
-namjoon
-hoseok
-jungkook
-taehyung

bottoms:
-seokjin
-jimin
-yoongi

TEXT:

With one hand, Yoongi stroked Taehyung's cock sloppily, and with his other hand he fingered himself softly.

"C'mon baby," Taehyung spoke to him with a low voice, he pet his hair daringly. "Use that mouth of yours."

Yoongi whimpered as he opened his mouth obediently and stuck out his tongue as he wrapped his lips around Taehyung's dripping tip. Moaning quietly to himself as he sucked with joy.

Hoseok chuckled softly, massaging Yoongi's ass in his hand. "Why don't I do that for you baby?" He pulled out Yoongi's fingers from his lose hole and soon replaced them with his own, feeling his walls clench desperately around them.

Taehyung groaned lowly as Yoongi continued to suck him off, he continued to run his fingers through his hair. He threw his head back, and closed his eyes as he let himself enjoy the pleasure.

Hoseok was ruthless with Yoongi's ass. Yoongi only had two fingers inside of him, and Hoseok used his four fingers to begin with. He fucked him at a quick pace, and made sure that they were deep so the tips of his fingers stroked Yoongi's sweet spot. With each in and out movement, wet sounds were heard and Yoongi's moan were loud even with Taehyung's cock inside of his mouth.

He slapped his ass occasionally, harshly, leaving pretty red marks on his white skin.

Jungkook was fucking Seokjin on the bed in missionary position. The boy abused his swollen nipples with his tongue. Flicking the nub, and sucking on it and biting on it. Leaving Seokjin whimpering and crying out loud, he squirmed under his touch as he got fucked good.

Seokjin's head was hanging off the edge of the bed, so it was easy for him to suck off Jimin's ignored cock. His moans got muffled by Jimin's tiny cock. His cock kept deep throating him because Jimin's hips kept being moved forward by Namjoon's harsh thrusts.

Yes, Namjoon was fucking Jimin while Seokjin was sucking him off while Jungkook was fucking Seokjin.

Yoongi clawed at Taehyung's thighs as he was horribly gagging around his cock for around a minute.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip as he liked the pain, he held the sides of Yoongi's head and pressed his head closer to his hips. His vocal twitched desperately inside of his mouth.

Hoseok chuckled yet again, he removed his fingers after he decided that he had enough of torturing Yoongi with his fingers. He wanted to have some fun abusing his hole with his cock now. He licked his lips as he shoved his cock inside of him in one go.

Tears were springing out of Yoongi's eyes as tons of spit released from his mouth around Taehyung's cock as he tried to quickly adjust to Hoseok's cock. Which was fucking in and out of his hole in a quicker pace than his fingers.

[how is the new year treating you? mines fucking me in the ass, and not in a good way, I'll tell you that]