if i... then you... pt.2

vmin

taehyung- top

jimin- bottom

TEXT:

"Wanna make another deal?" The smirk on Jimin's lips made the other feel excited.

"I'm listening,"

"If I suck you off, then you should fuck me."

"In the ass?"

"Yeah, fuck me in the ass."

Taehyung's cheeks flushed at the thought, he's never had sex, and knew for sure Jimin hadn't either.

"Kiss me," Jimin ordered, he wanted to feel his lips on his badly. He felt happy that Taehyung kissed him, too happy that he moaned in the kiss.

Like an idiot, Taehyung smiled as his cock throbbed softly.

"Fuck me, yeah?" Jimin kissed his cheek.

Taehyung nodded his head, "uh huh, pull down your pants."

The boy did as so, he stripped himself off of his clothes. Keeping a close watch at the locked door knob, he smirked at it, no one can come in.

Taehyung made Jimin face the wall as he softly jerked his cock in his hand. He placed a hand on his hip as he rubbed his tip against Jimin's pink puckered hole.

He only had to press himself into him, it wasn't hard to do, yet it was. Jimin was his best friend, he couldn't help but feel like he was invading his privacy, that this was too much. But Jimin wanted this, he wanted him to fuck him. And his heart raced at the thought, so shoved his cock in.

He grunted lowly, he cock was trapped in the heat of Jimin's walls, crushing against him and Taehyung knew he wanted to do this forever.

"Fuck Taehyung," Jimin cried out, his hands in fists as he lightly hit the wall. "Please don't move, you're too big."

Taehyung nodded, he licked his lips shyly as stared at his best friends perfect round ass. Without thinking he found himself groaping it and Jimin purred at the sexy touch.

"Jimin did I ever tell you how good your ass is?"

The boy laughed, "no, no you haven't."

"Well... your ass is really good," Taehyung said shyly. "Can I please move now?"

"Yes please."

With his permission, Taehyung started off with harmless thrusts. Feeling Jimin swallow him up with each thrust, he sweetly moaned as the boy under him whimpered with each thrust.

Taehyung got close to him, pressing his lips against his shoulders to get every taste of him. He fucked him softly and deeply, his hands explored the boys body.

Feeling his soft skin on his hands, he went up to his pecks and lightly played with his nipple, making them hard.

"Fuck Tae~" Jimin murmured, he felt the boys cock twitch inside of him. "Fuck me harder please, fuck me Tae."

He rutted his hips harder, pressing his fingers into Jimin's body as he felt his cock throb inside of his best friend. He felt close, and he knew that Jimin was too.

"Shit Tae, you fuck me so good," the boy whined terribly. "I-I'm going to cum Tae."

"Me too," Taehyung moaned between thrusts.

"Please cum inside of me."