exponents pt.3

TEXT:

By the end Jungkook blacked out and both Namjoon and Taehyung were fucked the hell out. If only Jungkook didn't black out after the 4th round he could have seen his daddy get fucked by both Yoongi and Hoseok. How his daddy had drool coming out of the corner of his lips. Deep in subspace since he's never been fucked like this before. And goes the same with Namjoon, fuck Jimin and Seokjin didn't give him a break.

But they all knew at the end of coming down from their high, that they would want to do this again.

~ before they finished~

Taehyung came into the condom inside of Jungkook. Sliding off of him so Seokjin could keep fucking him to reach his high. Letting Yoongi continue to make deep and harsh thrusts into him. His moans kept clogging his mouth. Yoongi moved him towards the couch so he could bend Taehyung over. That resulted in Taehyung settling between Jimin's legs.

Jungkook was too tired to keep on giving both Namjoon and Jimin handjobs and give Hoseok a blowjob. But before he gave up on Hoseok he suddenly came hard in his mouth, no warning that he was about to cum, nothing.

Hoseok switched places with Namjoon so Namjoon now could use Jungkook's mouth for his pleasure. Hoseok looked over at Jimin only to see that he was fucking Tae's mouth to the point where there were small tears at the corner of Taehyung's eyes.

Seokjin kept his his fast rough thrusts as he was so close to cumming into the condom. Hoseok slipped on a condom as well and pouted some lube on it, giving his hard erection a few pumps before going behind Jungkook to Taehyung's previous spot. Seeing how Seokjin's dick pumped in and out of Jungkook's wasted asshole. He slowly entered inside of the boy, feeling the warmth of his walls surround him, also loving how Jin's dick rubbed against his. Jungkook choked on Namjoon's dick when Hoseok entered him, another stretch cause Hoseok was thicker than Taehyung.

Hoseok instantly started to go at the same pace as Seokjin.

~after Jungkook had passed out~

Yeah they still continued even after one of them blacked out. They left Jungkook's body over at the other couch and put a blanket on top of his body so he didn't get cold. They would clean him up later but they just wanted to get rid of their horniness on each other first.

Namjoon was already fingering himself open knowing that Hoseok wanted to fuck him. Hoseok slapped his ass harshly as he looked at how Namjoon was scissoring himself open. He bent down and licked the nice wetness of his asshole along with some of his fingers. Namjoon moaned as he felt Hoseok's tongue enter him, he instantly took his fingers out. A moaning mess for Hoseok's tongue like Taehyung was for both Yoongi's and Jimin's cock.

Hoseok took out his tongue and left a wet kiss on his puckered hole before speaking, "are you going to let your hyung's fuck you baby~?"

"Yes~!" Namjoon cried out. "I want hyungie's to fuck me!"

~after care~

Bitch you ain't getting none of that

~yes you are~

It took a few minutes for everyone to catch their breath before moving or even talking.

"That's the best sex I've ever had." Namjoon panted, getting some head nods from the others.

"Can we keep doing this?" Hoseok suddenly asked. "Like fuck together as a group?"

"As long as I'm getting fucked yes!" Taehyung agreed. "And Jungkook too, he needs to get fucked just like today. I want my baby to feel so much pleasure because he deserves it."

[. . .]

Good enough ending? Or should I make another ending to fulfill the needs of your dirty minds?