si veo tu mamá

hopekook

hoseok- bottom

jungkook- top

TEXT:

"Please daddy when are you gonna fuck me?" Hoseok loudly whined.

"Shh baby don't be so impatient." Jungkook smirked as he ran his hand up and down Hoseok's thigh. Dangerously close to touching his problem. "You want to be a good for daddy don't you?"

Hoseok pouted as he nodded his head. "I want you daddy pleaseee."

"You're whining that you want me to fuck you when before you were whining that you want to cum? Now tell me which one do you want? You can only get one baby~" Jungkook whispered into his ear, sending shivers down the olders spine.

Hoseok whimpered. "Why can't I have both daddy? I-I've been a good boy!"

"You weren't being so good when you were flirting with Taehyung you know. Don't think I didn't see you get on his lap and play with his hair." Jungkook growled making Hoseok stay silent. "So tell me why should I let you have both Hoseokie? Why should I?"

Hoseok pouted. "Hoseokie shouldn't get both daddy. Hoseokie was being bad because he was flirting with Taehyungie. So Hoseokie shouldn't get both."

Jungkook smiled at that. "Good boy. Now which one do you want baby? Do you want to cum or do you want me to fuck you?"

A big whine left Hoseok. "I wanna cum daddy."

"Okay, how do you want to cum?" Jungkook kissed his neck. "Do you want me to suck on your dick? Or should I finger you? Or do you want to use the vibrator? All of them sound fun don't they?"

"I wanna cum from your mouth daddy." Hoseok gave a breathless response.

"Of course baby~" He bit harshly on his skin making Hoseok wince. He crawled between Hoseok's slim milky thighs and softly pumped his hard length. Earning beautiful whimpers from the boy.

Bringing his head closer to the treat to place it inside his mouth. And when his wet tongue made contact with the sensitive pink tip of Hoseok's dick, he cried loudly. Tossing his head back as his daddy was sucking on his tip too well.

Bucking his hips upward as he wanted more of his dick to be inside his daddies warm mouth. His dick twitching inside Jungkook's mouth when his tongue swirled around the treat.

He hollowed his cheeks as he sucked more of his baby's hard dick. Pumping the rest of Hoseok's dick that couldn't fit inside his mouth. Tasting the pre-cum that drizzled out of his tip. Doing his best to deep throat the shit out of the boy, until he felt his nose brush over Hoseok's lower abdomen.

"Ahhh~! Daddy c-close!" Hoseok loudly moaned as he bucked his hips up once more, causing Jungkook to choke on his baby's dick. Small tears forming in his eyes as he forced his head to stay in that position as he continued to suck.

👁👄👁I got my bottom braces yesterday and omfg this motherfucker hurts like a bitch. I couldn't even sleep last night cause these hurt, I drank some pills for pain and it didn't even work. I wanna die thank you 🙏 send prayers for me