pretty savage

jinmin

seokjin- top

jimin- bottom

TEXT:

They were hot, sweaty, dancing like crazy, and most of all wasted as fuck. They've been drinking for 3 hours and they couldn't seem to stop. Jimin was grinding on Seokjin on the floor and Seokjin just rolled his hips simply not thinking of what they were doing.

Seokjin didn't realize that he turned the younger around, grabbing him by his waist and slowly going down to his luscious ass.

They kept on grinding on each other, they didn't care to stop. They didn't care, or maybe they didn't notice that some people were staring. They just kept going at it.

Jimin looked up at him with hung eyes, biting his lips as he looked down to see his plump and kissable lips, to just go back up to see his eyes once more. Seokjin saw this, and he doesn't remember if it was him or if it was Jimin that pulled them together. But he just remembered that they ended up kissing that night, a rough hungry make out, they were panting for some air but they kept kissing.

Jimin wanted more, he needed more.

He heard a whine coming from Seokjin when he stopped his rolling. He grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him into the public bathroom.

Luckily no was in there, so Jimin locked it and pushed Seokjin up against the wall.

He attacked him in the neck, kissing and sucking on his smooth skin. Making Seokjin moan into his hand, flustered in how fast this escalated.

"I wanna fuck you Jimin~" Seokjin groaned, biting his lip from how good Jimin was making him feel.

"Please~" Jimin nodded his head, the atmosphere was so hot. He walked towards one of the sinks.

He pulled down his pants, he leaned over the sink so his ass was in the air for his hyung.

Seokjin blushed as he caressed his soft ass, bending down to lick his sweet puckered asshole.