dollhouse

namseok

namjoon- bottom

hoseok- top

TEXT:

Meet me after class he said.

And for what?

To get a good fuck of course, what else? To actually work on assignments?

Hoseok wouldn't do that, he would just ask his students to call or text him. Not to see him after class.

Namjoon followed his orders already having a clear idea on why he had to stay after class. And his friend grew as every dreadful minutes passed until the bell finally rang.

The students got out by themselves, Namjoon internally got mad at them on how long they were taking. And he was sure Hoseok wasn't having it after telling a student to hurry up.

Finally they were alone. Hoseok locked the door and looked at his precious student who was before him.

"You look so good in those jeans Joonie," Hoseok smirked as he walked towards him.

Seeing Namjoon blush from just the compliment.

Hoseok wasn't lying, the jeans Namjoon wore that day exposed his nice curves. His plump ass was, and his strong thiq thighs were covered by the leather jeans.

"Did you wear them intentionally?" Hoseok licked his lips just at the thought Namjoon dressing up just for him.

Namjoon nodded, his cheeks flushed as he stared at his teacher. Who was only a few years older, maybe 3 years older?

"Why you so shy now? You were raising your hand so much during class, what happened?" The older places his hand on his small waist.

"Hoseok~!" Namjoon slightly gasped, his eyes slightly widened looking up at him.

"Can I?" Hoseok was drooling over Namjoons soft lips. Namjoon saw and nodded, also leaning into the kiss.

"Hpm~" The youngest moaned into the loveable kiss. Hoseok pulled them closer together.

"I wanna fuck your thighs," Hoseok pulled off of the kiss. Resting his forehead on Namjoons forehead. "But with your pants on."

"That's-that's hot," Namjoon licked his lips. He got up and leaned down against the desk. "Do it."

"Joonie," Hoseok groaned his name just at the sight of the boy. He caressed his nice ass, licking his lips.

Hoseok unbuckled his pants and took them off. Sliding his boxers down as well, exposing his long delicious dick.

He placed his dick in between Namjoons juicy thick thighs, groaning a little.

"Ah baby, press your thighs together please," Hoseok breathed out. And so Namjoon did as he was told, earning a sinful moan from his teacher.

He grabbed his thighs and thrusted himself in and out of him. Hoseok wanted Namjoon to enjoy himself just like he was enjoying himself. So he played with his cute pink nipples under his shirt, knowing it was his sensitive part.

"Hmm," Namjoon sucked his breath.

Hoseok smiled and continued groaning on how good his thighs were, telling him that he was such a good boy that day. Namjoons erection growing each second.

"Hm fuck baby, I'm gonna cum," Hoseok sucked on his baby's ear, kind of biting it afterward.

"From just my thighs sir?" Namjoon slightly teased, biting his lips from how good he felt. Hoseok stopped his fingers from playing with his nipples.

"Shut up and let me fuck your thighs," Hoseok growled, his thrusts getting harder. He was chasing climax as he continued squeezing and rubbing on his baby's nipples.

Namjoon knew Hoseok came when he moaned out his name loudly, but not too loudly so he wouldn't cause attention to the classroom.

He kissed his back as he caught his breath.

"Did I dirty your jeans?" Hoseok asked, taking his dick out of his thighs.

"I doesn't matter if you did, I'll clean it later." Namjoon said as he turned around, letting Hoseok see how hard the boy was.

"You want me to help you?"