owner

taejin

taehyung- bottom

seokjin- top

TEXT:

Taehyung shamelessly rutted his hips on Seokjin's boner. He covered his face with his hands, hiding his flustered cheeks and him biting his lip.

"You're acting like a pup in heat," Seokjin snickered. "How embarrassing." He groped his ass, slapping it repeatedly after.

The poor boy on top of him muffled his whimpers when he covered his mouth with his hand. He just wanted to rub his dumb hole against his big cock.

"M-master," he pouted as his ass stung in pain. "J-just want you."

Seokjin harshly grabbed him by his jaw and made him stare at him, "who the hell gave you permission to speak, pet."

Taehyung batted his eyes with another pout, "sorry master." He whispered and placed small butterfly kisses all over his jawline and neck.

The other patted his head as a sign of accepting his apology.

"Why don't you use that mouth of yours for something more useful?"

[. . .]

They were in a 69 position and well fuck, Taehyung was enjoying himself.

He already loved having his mouth full with cock and saliva. So it was an extra treat when he was having his needy ass tongued fucked.

He swayed his hips ever so often as he gagged on the big hard cock.

Seokjin shoved two fingers inside of his wet hole with a smirk on his face as he felt Taehyung's moans vibrate around his leaking hard-on.

"Does my pet like having his ass played with? Hmm?" He groped his ass playfully.

Taehyung hummed an "mmhmm" the best he could since he didn't want the cock out of his mouth.

"C'mon baby, tell your owner how much you like your ass getting played with." Seokjin snickered.

The boy did as he was told, so obedient like always. He took the cock out of his mouth. The cock was glistering wet with his saliva and Taehyung's lips were left red and wet.

"I love getting my ass played with, master," he turned his head over his shoulder, and with big doe eyes he stared at his owner. "I love it so much." He pushed his hips back so his fingers can go deeper inside of him.

"I have such a slutty pet," Seokjin chuckled as he shook his head. He slapped his ass, printing a red hand mark on his pretty skin.

Taehyung's body shuddered by the slap and he whined softly to himself.

[ this has been sitting in my drafts for a while so here you go, sorry that it's unfinished but I have no idea how to continue this

HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE

yes I'm still alive, send requests plz <3 make it dueable plz😭]