their good boy/ot7

tops:
-jungkook
-seokjin
-namjoon
-hoseok
-jimin
-yoongi

bottom:
-taehyung

TEXT:

It all started with Yoongi placing a bunny tail into Taehyung's puckered hole on the living room couch.

Taehyung was over Yoongi's lap, the lower half of his body bare as he was quite comfortable in this position. Loving the feeling of Yoongi's long warm hands on his ass.

"Okay there we go," Yoongi lowly chuckled with a smile on his face when he softly slapped the boys ass. Feeling the soft texture of the fur ball of the tail. "Oh right," he said when he realized Taehyung wasn't fully naked. So he resolved that problem when Taehyung stood up. Standing up as well and taking off the boys shirt for him. "Okay now you're ready," he left a peck on the boys cheek. "Now go please your hyungs." Another slap on his ass.

"Should I start with you Yoongi-hyung?" Taehyung cutely batted his eyes, giving the other a cute shy smile.

Yoongi shook his head, "I wanna wait my turn baby, collect all their cum baby, I want to eat your out with all their cum inside you puppy."

Taehyung giggled right after gasping when someone harshly squeezed his right ass cheek, realizing it was Hoseok when he saw his hair color when he started nibbling on his neck, red, his hair was red, "you should start with your first hyung puppy."

"And who's that?" Taehyung asked.

"Seokjin-hyung of course." Hoseok and Seokjin said at the same time which lead to them looking at each other in disbelief and chuckled.

"Ah yes of course," Taehyung giggled as he sighed thinking of himself badly since he couldn't think of his first hyung. "How did I not know?"

"Hyung, you'll share him with me yes?" Hoseok turned over at Seokjin who had gotten up from his seat on the couch.

"Lemme see if that mouth of yours can actually be useful, and if yes then I guess I can share him with you." Seokjin grinned at the younger.

"Oh please," Hoseok made a 'pfft' sound. "I can make you cum in less than 2 minutes hyung, and I know and you know that cause it's happened before."

"Fine whatever just fuck him with me," he muttered before pulling Hoseok in a very heated make out. "You better fuck him good." He grinned at him, not expecting Hoseok to pull him in another kiss.

"God shut up and fuck him with me," Hoseok growled in the kiss as his hands undid Seokjin's jeans buttons. "Mmm hard already?" He snickered as he grabbed Seokjin's hard dick and pumped it in a teasing manner.

Seokjin rubbed Hoseok's bulge from his sweats, grinning, "says who's talking," He chuckled and then separated himself from him, reaching over for Taehyung's waist, pulling their hips against each other, grinding his dick on the others for a bit. "You'll be good for your hyungs right puppy?"

"Y-yes." Taehyung moaned out, loving the friction that's happening.

"Just what I want to hear," Seokjin grinned before pulling Taehyung into a quick make out. Grabbing his thigh and bringing it up, "jump," he muttered and that's exactly what Taehyung did and Seokjin caught him. "Mm good boy." Moaning a bit when Hoseok started lathering lube on his hard dick.

"Let's take this out," Hoseok grinned as he took out the tail and put it down on the coffee table. "And put this in." He chuckled as he grabbed his and Seokjin's  dicks and pressed it at Taehyung's beautiful wet rim.

Hearing their slutty puppy whimper at the feeling, and then seeing him grasp onto Seokjin's shoulder. Probably digging his fingernails into his skin as he pushed their tips past his rim.