snav

namgi

namjoon- top

yoongi- bottom

TEXT:

"Stop staring at me like that, I'm going crazy over you," Namjoon groaned pulling Yoongi closer to him by his waist, their covered ducks touching each other.

Both boys were wearing leather black pants, gloves, and shirts.

Namjoon and Yoongi escaped themselves to an empty room since they were horny.

Namjoon massaged Yoongis dick as he still held him very close. Hearing his wonderful sinful moans as he kissed him hungrily.

Smacking his dick a few times, making Yoongi yelp into the kiss.

Both of Namjoon's sting hands were smacking Yoongi, one on his firm ass and the other on his painfully hard dick.

And all Yoongi could do was whine and let Namjoon fill him with pleasure.

Yoongi as well caressing Namjoons ass, but not smacking it like he was to him.

"Hmm, ah" Yoongi softly moaned.

Namjoon rubbed his own rock hard dick as his other hand was giving Yoongi some attention. And of course their make out was still happening.

"Ah daddy," Yoongi sweetly groaned into Namjoon's ear as Namjoon held him by his belt and moved his hips towards his hips harshly. "Hm~"

Yoongi's kitten moans were heard everywhere in that room, laying his head on Namjoons shoulder as he let him hump him.

"Ah, ahh, ah hmm~" Yoongi blushed, he was hugging him, feeling really good from doing something dirty.

Namjoon kissed Yoongis cheek as he licked his lips still thrusting his hips towards his.