passed around

sope + namhope

yoongi- top

hoseok- bottom

namjoon- top

TEXT:

Poor Hoseok couldn't help but roll his hips on the pillow on his bed that night cause he was too horny. And he couldn't go to Yoongi for help cause Yoongi was still trying to recover from his shoulder injury.

But eventually his neediness got the best of him and found himself standing in front of Yoongi's bedroom door.

He knocked on the door as he tried to pull down his shirt to cover the clear dent on his boxers.

"Who is it." Hoseok was surprised Yoongi was still up.

"It's Hoseok Yoongi." He replied.

"Oh, come in." Yoongi's raspy voice was heard by the younger.

"Hyunggg." The little boy came whining into the dorm.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi worriedly asked, he was in bed.

"It hurts," Hoseok pouted as he pointed down to his erect cock.

"Fuck." The older muttered under his breath.

Seeing Hoseok so needy for some cock was just a wonderful and memorable moment.

"Can you fuck me?" Hoseok cried out even though he knew his hyung couldn't.

"I'm sorry, you know I can't." Yoongi bit lip. He knew if he wanted to recover quickly, he had to deny the offer.

It's been a week since the last time Hoseok got rammed by his boyfriend. Yoongi remembered fucking his tight ass right before getting his surgery. And now seeing his boyfriend whine with his erect cock made him hard knowing the boy couldn't stand not being fucked more than a week.

"I-I tried with a d-dildo but it doesn't feel the same!" Hoseok was at the bridge of shedding in tears.

"Sit on my lap," Yoongi licked his lips.

Hoseok nodded as he did so, his back facing him. His body shuddering cause he felt Yoongi's dick poke his covered asshole. A clear moan left his mouth.

"You like sitting on my lap?" He rested his right hand on the boys tiny waist. "You feel my dick at your asshole? Hm?" Yoongi heard Hoseok whimper at the comment as he left small pecks on his neck.

And then Hoseok shifted a little, "ah!" He didn't even try to hold back his soft cute moans as he continued to shift on Yoongi's lap.

Yoongi's right hand traveled down into the boys boxers as Hoseok rolled his hips on his now hard dick. He pulled the waist band down a little so Hoseok's cute erect dick sprung out so he could pump it.

"Hhyunngg~!" A tear slid down the youngers cheek.

"My needy baby," Yoongi smirked.

A few moments later Hoseok came hard on Yoongi's hand. His hips stopped right after he came.

"Fuck~" Hoseok moaned out.

Yoongi kissed the youngers neck right before saying, "now you go rest okay?"

Hoseok slouched, a pout forming on his lips. "Okay."

"Love you." Yoongi smiled, his dick was still hard.

"Bye, love you too." Hoseok smiled back. And left the room.

He realized it was only 9:48 pm, so he decided that maybe a few drinks wouldn't be so bad.

But then he came back home around 2:34 am in the morning and that's when he struggled.

Thinking he was making his way into Yoongi's room so he could hold him, he accidentally entered Namjoon's room.

"Hoseok?" Namjoon blinked as he turned on the lamp on his nightstand, seeing the drunk like figure in front of him.

Hoseok whined and ripped off his shirt and jeans as crawled into bed next to Namjoon.

"Pleasse!" Hoseok cried out as he sat on Namjoon's lap, his chest facing Namjoon. He got down so his covered dick was touching Namjoon's covered dick. "I want you to fuck me, plleaaasee!"

And that's when Namjoon saw his hyung was drunk.

"On your hands and knees baby," He smirked, thinking about fucking Yoongi's little slut.

Namjoon knew how Hoseok was a slut for cock and how he would beg Yoongi to fuck him almost every night. He heard Hoseok's loud whines and moans cause Yoongi's room was right next to his. He would always close his eyes and pump his dick as heard Hoseok's unresistible whines and whimpers.

Hoseok did as he was told, but he tore off his boxers before sticking his ass up in the air for the younger and instead of being on his hands he was using his elbows for balance.

"Fuck~" Namjoon grunted seeing the beautiful view. He couldn't wait until his cum filled him up so he could show Yoongi. "You look so pretty baby."

Hoseok wiggled his ass, "can daddy please fuck me?"

Namjoon's body tensed up when his hyung called him daddy. Hoseok only used that word for Yoongi.

He smirked as he brought his phone and a bottle of lube over next to him.

"Do you want me to prep you baby?" Namjoon hoped Hoseok said no.

"No! Please just please do it already! I want your fat cock inside of me please! Please fuck me already! Please daddy please!" Hoseok cried out, pushing his head onto the mattress ass he tried to stick out his smooth round ass up for the person who he called daddy.

And that's all what Namjoon needed to stick in his lubed up cock inside of the boys tight ass.

"Ahhhh!" Hoseok loudly whined. Biting his lip as he tried to adjust to the big size his daddy was.

"Just like I imagined," Namjoon clenched his jaw as Hoseok's walls felt so nice and tight around him.

"Daddy!" His hyung cried out. "Plleeasse! Fuck me!"

"Sshhitt!" Namjoon held his baby's tiny waist as he thrusted out and in at the same second. Repeating that for as long as he and Hoseok came.

Maybe it was three or five rounds, Hoseok couldn't remember, but he remembered someone touching his ass right before he passed out.

The next morning Yoongi saw his messages and he clicked a video Namjoon had sent him that early morning. To just see Hoseok's ass and his legs spread out as little, someone's cum oozing out of his precious baby's asshole and Hoseok saying I had fun daddy, and then he didn't talk. He was sure it was Namjoon's finger when a finger slipped inside of his baby's asshole, letting out more his cum ooz out.

 He was sure it was Namjoon's finger when a finger slipped inside of his baby's asshole, letting out more his cum ooz out

^yall should check the album out. It's great it came out today, his music his great🤪😊and happy Valentine's Day.

My favs are, Run Away From Myself, Outro: Dream Love, Die With Me, Dream Girl, Epilogue: You Don't Know Me

Just wanted to share this cause yes😛

🤡I'm alone like always.