fact or statistic

sope

hoseok- top

yoongi- bottom

TEXT:

Rolling his hips in circular motions as his head was thrown back and sweet moans left his mouth. Utterly fucked out he continued to let the younger fuck him into oblivion.

Nothing really mattered at that moment for the older, just the youngers cock inside of him and feeling close to him. His stress and worries of life left and just let the younger place his back onto the bed and left him fuck him.

He loved how he felt Hoseok's veiny cock against his velvety walls and how it twitched inside of him whenever he was going to cum.

"You're doing so well for me kitten." Hoseok leaned forward and peppered the boy in soft tender pecks all over his face.

Yoongi's neck, collarbone, and thighs were full of love marks and Hoseok bit his lip as he admired the sight below him.

The older nested his head closer to Hoseok's neck and it felt so warm and safe there. His legs shook as he felt the same knot in his stomach form and with a few more of Hoseok's firm thrusts, strips and strips of cum shot out of Yoongi's hard sensitive cock. And a few moments later, Hoseok's breath got heavy and then he felt Hoseok's cum fill him up the 3rd time that night.

Breathless was Yoongi as he choked on a moan when Hoseok slid out of him. He leaned down and kissed his lips sweetly, and of course Yoongi kissed back even though he hadn't caught his breath yet. But the kiss ended quickly and Hoseok walked out for a second to damp a piece of cloth to clean the boy up.