folks/ bts x got7

btsxgot7

tops:
-namjoon
-jackson
-seokjin
-yugyeom
-jaebum

switch:
-hoseok
-jin-young
-taehyung
-mark

bottoms:
-bambam
-jungkook
-youngjae
-yoongi
-jimin

TEXT:

Looking all sexy they dressed up and went out to a club, cause it was a Friday night and cause why not.

The night was great, the weather was perfect, it was nice and warm and the fresh blowing air didn't make you cold.

And of course everyone looked at the handsome seven men that walked in looking like a full course meal.

They just let them stare as they walked down to the bar to order some drinks to get drunk, right?

But their fame got sort of lost when another pair of seven men entered the building and of course they looked equally as hot as the seven men before them. All fourteen men looked breathtakingly handsome and they all knew, both female and male and non-binary (people), would subconsciously go down on their knees for them.

They passed gazes at each other the whole night, ignoring other peoples stares cause they didn't find them as attractive as them. Getting drunk on both their body and the liquor.

It was soon enough that Jimin and Hoseok went on the dance floor, along with BamBam and Yugyeom.

Namjoon wasn't much of a dancer but he knew if he drank a little more, that he will most likely have the will to go up on the dance floor and spend time with the others. But for now, he stayed with Yoongi and Jungkook at the bar drinking their hearts away. Ever so often glancing at the other beautiful men that were on the dance floor.

The night was long and dazzy, all Mark could remember was bringing his lips to another man's soft tender lips and Jackson dragging him into a car and then he was in a house he's never been in. And then, his memory got clearer at that point.

13 other people in this big room, 6 of them he knew and the other he just knew they were hot as fuck, nothing else.

"Can I get your name? So I make sure to moan it loudly?" A handsome blonde leaned boy whispered in his ear, biting his lip.

"I-it's Mark-" He stuttered, fuck he wanted to be fucked by him badly now.

"My names Taehyung." He brought his lips quickly to his when he finished his sentence, hungrily kissing him. His hands traveling down to hold his tiny waist, he had a fresh sent of cologne on.

Jackson pounced on Jimin, and of course Jimin let him. He had a such a built body Jimin couldn't resist and not to mention he had such a visual face. Jimin didn't wait a second to rip off his clothes, and his own clothes.

Mark saw BamBam rub his ass on this muscular built/buff man's covered dick. And the man's hands held BamBams waist as swayed his hips.

Jinyoung was too busy using his mouth, giving a guy with broad shoulders a blowjob, all while he fingered himself open. The guy with broad shoulders was sitting at the edge of a very big bed, most definitely a king sized bed. And there was two actually, along with a medium sized couch.

"Fuck Hoseok~!" Yugyeom cried out, he was bent over the bed, his tummy on the sheets of the bed all while he had Hoseok's king fingers inside of him. He was being scissored like never before. "Ahhhhh!"

"You like being watched?" Hoseok whispered into his ear, his breathy voice sent Yugyeom crazy.

Yugyeom hurriedly nodded his head head, it turned him on so much that his friends and some handsome strangers were seeing him get finger fucked by this hotty.

And he was sure his friends liked it that he saw them get off on the dudes as well.

Jungkook was too horny to give a fuck that he wasn't stretched enough to take Jaebum in his ass. He took him like the good skillful boy he was. Riding him so well, making Jaebum groan so much.

He saw Namjoon with this cat-like guy, he was sucking his dick and Namjoon's hands was at either side head.