lay on your back

minjoon

namjoon- switch

jimin- switch

TEXT:

Jimin was wearing a pink thong. Nothing else, just a thong.

He sat on the bed and waited for Namjoon to get out of the shower, to have some fun with him.

He only had to wait 2 minutes to hear the water stop running, his heart beating quicker when the door opened.

Jimin fixed his posture and looked at the handsome man in front of him.

"Let's play." Namjoon softly groaned at his words.

He took off his towel and got closer to the boy. He brought his hands down to the boys waist. Pulling Jimin into a heated make-out.

Jimin giggled into the kiss, pulling out of the kiss.

"I already prepped myself daddy, can you put it in me?" Jimin bit his lip. "Please, we have lube daddy."

Namjoon smirked, he loved how his baby was begging to be fucked by him. He wanted to hear a little bit more before giving in.

"I can't hear you baby, what do you want?" He softly bit the boys ear.

"Daddyy! I want you to fuck me please! I want to scream daddy's name, pleasse!" Jimin embarrassingly begged, hugging his loved one.

"Ah baby, lay on your back for me, would you?" Namjoon demandingly asked the boy. He stood up and saw the slightly naked boy lay on his back. While he grabbed the lube that was on the night stand. "Lemon flavor?" Jimin smiled at him.

"You're so big daddy," Jimin seductively bit his lip.

Namjoons body tensed a little for split second, he loved compliments.

"Fuck baby, you look so fucking gorgeous." Namjoon leaned down and kissed the boy. "I'm gonna fuck you nice and good, just like the good boy you are."

Jimin couldn't help but smile into the kiss. He felt his thong move to the side and Namjoon's warm wet dick touch his asshole. And they stopped kissing.

"Ah!" Jimin gasped as Namjoon entered the boy.

Namjoon was hovering over the petite boy and he rested his arms at where Jimin's head was, able to kiss Jimin's cheek whenever he needed to. And at that moment, he needed to.

"Daddy! So b-ig!" Jimin moaned out, his high pitched voice flowed into Namjoons ears. "D-daddy is so big!" His sweet cries made Namjoon much more hard than he already was.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight for me baby." He needed to his him again. "Always tight for this dick right?"

"Please daddy," Jimin nodded. "Move please! Y-you're so deep in me!"