roommates

yoonseok
featuring namjoon

yoongi- top

hoseok- bottom

TEXT:

Ruthlessly, Hoseok was fucked into their dorm couch. Filled with Hoseok's piss under him, from his constant squirting. His wrists were taped together behind his back.

Yoongi continued to fuck his roommate at a quick pace, while his friend, Taehyung, fucked into Hoseok's mouth.

With both his holes being used up, Hoseok felt so full, and so used up. He wanted more cocks to use him, he used to have three cocks using him, but one of them had to leave. Though, these two cocks were quite enough to fuck him into utter bliss.

Taehyung groaned lowly, slowing his pace. Resting inside of Hoseok's mouth, feeling the vibrations of his loud moans against his twitching cock. He combed his hair as he released into his mouth, panting loudly.

"That's a good boy, swallow it all." Taehyung patted Hoseok's cheek pathetically.

Yoongi slapped his ass cheeks, seeing his sensitive skin turn a pretty red over time.

Hoseok kept on moaning like the pathetic slut he was, taking Yoongi's cock like he was meant to. Feeling his tip spot on thrust into his sweet spot made him lose if, he has tears in his eyes as he was being so loud.

Taehyung continued to laugh as he pulled out of Hoseok's used up mouth. He squatted as he reached to Hoseok's level, opening his mouth, letting out moans just like Hoseok. Mimicking him to show how a pathetic loser Hoseok was.

"That's dick feel good? Ha, ahh, ahh, hmm yeah ahh, can't you moan any louder?" Taehyung slapped his face.

Hoseok cried softly as he looked into Taehyung's mean eyes, he clenched his thighs as he was being humiliated.

The other gripped his hair again, "you like being used, don't you? Like being used a slut for us? Huh, yeah I bet you like that a lot don't you?"

"Look how hard he is!" Yoongi laughed. "This bitch sure loves getting fucked." He filled the boy up with his thick cum. Pulling out, Hoseok was gasping for air as he felt his cum slide out of his loose hole.

He jerked himself off for a little as Taehyung smiled. He walked behind Hoseok and spread his red ass cheeks. Getting a good look as his used up hole, seeing what came about of the boy.

"Take a picture, Namjoon would love to see that." Yoongi passed him his phone.

Taehyung smirked, "fuck yeah, I'll send it to myself too."