let me record myself

hopekook

hoseok- bottom

jungkook- top

TEXT:

"How you like that!" Jungkook grunted as he wrapped his fingers around Hoseok's brunette locks. Forcing the boys face forward, feeling the tip of his nose brush over his lower abdomen. "You like that hyung?" The younger snickered. "Bet you're so wet down there, making a puddle for me to clean up."

Hoseok moaned so loudly for him, getting so turned on by his comments and by his fucking dick. Rolling his eyes back loving the burning feeling in his throat.

"You're such a fucking slut for my dick hyung, you look so hot under me like that." Jungkook started groaning when he started to fuck the others face.

"H-hyung," suddenly someone started poking Hoseok's shoulder. "Hyung," the person whined. "Hyung wake up!" They said louder making Hoseok groan in annoyance. "It's time to get up hyung". They started to shake Hoseok's body.

"What?" Hoseok groggily said, picking his head up from his pillow. "Oh," Hoseok frowned as he realized something. "It was just a dream," he whispered to himself, disappointed.

"Seokjin-hyung told me to wake you up from your nap," Jungkook explained. "All the hyungs are planning to go to the movie theaters. They wanted to know if you wanted to come to."

Hoseok shook his head, he kind of wished Jungkook hadn't woke him up from his very vivid dream, not to mention sexual. "I rather stay here."

"Ah okay hyung, I guess I won't stay here alone now," Jungkook smiled at him. "I'll go tell hyungs, I'll be in my room playing games if you need anything hyung." He informed him before leaving.

Hoseok just nodded his head, waiting until Jungkook left his room and closed the door behind him to actually get out of bed.

Frowning when he saw that he had a boner to deal with. He didn't want to start touching himself until the other guys left to be certain that he would have some privacy to himself. Jungkook told him that he would be playing games, and he knew that Jungkook wouldn't get off the screen until late at night so there was no problem there.

When Hoseok heard a knock on the door he quickly went back into bed and covered his erection with his blanket. Namjoon came into the room after Hoseok said he could come in.

"You're really not coming?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, I'll just stay here. I don't really wanna go out right now. I'm hor- tired yeah tired, I'm still tired." Hoseok slightly lied, can you guess the lie?

"Okay if you say so," Namjoon shrugged his shoulders. "We'll be leaving right now okay?" He said before leaving.

Hoseok just nodded his head, and again he waited for someone to leave his room and close the door behind them.

Hoseok gave them 10 minutes to leave, 10 painful minutes. He texted Namjoon to know if they actually left and he replayed back saying that they already left. So Hoseok happily smiled and locked himself inside his room.

Stripping himself off of his clothes and fishing for his dildo and his lube in his closet.

Grinning and he lubed up his puckered hole and the long dildo. "This is going to be so much fun," he giggled as he aligned the tip of the dildo to his needy hole. "Ah shit." He grunted as he was slowly being filled up.

He closed his eyes and he pushed the toy deeper inside him, biting his lip as the stretch was big and quite painful. The boy just imagined himself in a very horny fantasy of his, where a young boy with great muscular body was fucking him deep and hard.  Moaning quickly when imagining this, even moaning out the boys name.

Pounding the fucking dildo in and out of his slutty hole, crying out so much. Making a complete mess out of himself, but only for the first, around like 15 minutes. His hand started getting tired and he's already came but he was so fucking horny so he kept fucking his ass.

Now Hoseok was just whimpering as his thrusts were slow and so displeasing, so he decided to switch hands. And again, he was pounding himself hard with his other hand, getting so close to his climax.

Moaning quite loudly but not loudly enough to cause any attention, he came on his tummy, his cum resting there with his last cum. His hips jerked up and his dick twitched as he came and he was still so fucking horny.

Hoseok pouted as now both of his hands were tired but he wanted to be fucked so badly, he gave his other hand a go again. That only lasted him a couple minutes before his hands started to ache.

Again whimpering, Hoseok just couldn't help his horniness and needed, absolutely needed, a dick inside of him, preferably Jungkook's dick.

Of course Hoseok wasn't thinking when he grabbed his phone and settled it in front of him to record himself. Capturing his very needy and slutty hole with that dildo in him, getting that dildo in and out of him weakly and his very hard dick.

Sending it to Jungkook, typing, my arm is tired of thrusting that dumb dildo but my asshole isn't tired yet. you're so strong kookie. I bet your muscled body could fuck me for hours, and sending it.

Now it was just Jungkook's job to check his phone and see his text. Hoseok slowly got off his bed and crawled over to his foot to unlock it so Jungkook could have easy access to him now. He crawled back to his bed, laying down he put his knees under him and stuck out his ass, patiently but also impatiently waiting for Jungkook to come.

It was just a matter of seconds till Jungkook lost his game and was going to check his phone when he heard a notification. Quickly rushing over to his hyungs room when seeing that video and reading his text.

Hoseok jumped a bit when he heard his door being opened, but he was much excited when he realized his door was being opened. He didn't have to look back to see who it was, already knowing.

Giggling when he felt a persons strong hands touch his ass cheek and biting his lip when that person slapped his cheek.

"Where's that dumb dildo baby?" His cool raspy voice caught Hoseok off guard but also turned on.

"I-it's here kookie," Hoseok reached forward and grabbed his very wet dildo and turned around to face an already naked Jungkook and handed it to him. "Want to be fucked so badly kookie."

[double update/ if you didn't notice ;)]