ice-cream pt.2

jinmin

jin- bottom

jimin- top

TEXT:

for real his time ;)

~

"Ackkk!" Jin gulped as he felt Jimins hot tongue inside of him. "Daddy!"

"Damn you taste so nice," The older felt the younger smirk against his smooth silky skin.

"Ahh, please more~" Jin moved his hips back wanting more of him.

Then all of a sudden, Jin needed to take a shit, nahh.

Then all of a sudden Jimin entered his fingers, making Jin yelp in a pleasureable cry.

"DadDY!" He shoved his face into a pillow as Jimins tongue and fingers worked their magic.

"Where's the lube?" Jimin asked himself, parting his tongue from the boy but his fingers kept moving inside of him.

"C-can you go deep-per?!" Jin cried, he needed more.

"Well I'm sorry if my fingers aren't long enough, I guess I'll just have to stick my long cock into you then." Jimin growled.  Finally finding the bottle of lube.

"Ahh, yasss please!" The boy was all so needy.

Jimin pulled down his jeans and boxers and lubed himself up. He was lining himself ar Jins entrance, pushing himself deep inside of him.

"Hmmm daddy! I-i feel so strechted!" Jins beautiful cries made Jimin so hard. "Move please!"

Jin didn't have to ask again since Jimin gladly moved himself, fast.

"Ah! Fuckk, hmm daddddy!! Fuck me!"

"Hm baby, your pretty little asshole is so tight for me, fuck I love this ass so much," His dearing praises made Jin so shy. "Scream my name baby, scream it so loud so that everyone in this building knows who you belong to."

"DaDdDy! I belOmG to DaDdDay! Only to him! GoD I loVe dADdys cocK inSiDe of Me!" He felt tears starting to form, Jimins cock was sure longer and thicker than his fingers.

"Yeah baby just like that, hmm." Jimin kept ramming into him in such an animalistic pace that got Jin in a wonderful trance.

"DadddY! So closee~" Jin moaned, his tears already falling down his cheeks.

Jimin pumped his dick wanting to help the sweet boy come.

"Ah, me too baby, me too." Jimin nodded, srunching up his nose in the process.

In a few minutes, both boys reached their climax. Laying down on the bed, exhausted but also pleased.