summerseve

yoonjin

yoongi- bottom

jin- top

TEXT:

"Ah fuck, hmg fuck s-slow down please!" A pale male cried out under a smirking guy.

Both of them were naked, both filled with lust but one only feeling pain as the other was enjoying themselves too much.

"Hhhhmm please!" The smaller cried out more. "Ahh, hmg fuck I-i wanna cum please!"

The one above smirked shaking his head no in response. The taller one with broad shoulders who was above the pale male was ramming himself into him at an animistic pace. Making the younger one cry.

His body was so ruined now, his chest, neck and back was covered with love marks from the older. His dick was swollen up and painfully hard around the horrible cock ring. His hair was slightly sweaty and his ass cheeks were red, outlines of hand prints on both cheeks. The younger one thought by now the other would be tired and/or be proud of him that he hasn't cum yet. Maybe even sorry that he made his loved one lose so many orgasms in just one night.

"Hm ah please! I-it hurts too m-much!" The pale male cried, burying his face into his hands.

"No!" The other coldly responded, smirking as well. "Naughty boys don't deserve to cum."

"Ngh, hm please Jin-hyung! I'm s-so close!"

"Fuck me too, but you're not gonna cum tonight!" The older one continued to ram into the boy chasing his high as he did so.

The only thing the pale male could do was whimper and cry. Feeling the extreme pleasure and his severe dissatisfaction as his hyung thrusted into him.