psycho

namkook

namjoon- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

Jungkook was at the sink, washing the dishes and he was just in his boxers because he was at home.

Namjoon just so happened to get a bottle of water when he saw Jungkook, almost nakedly.

"I buy you shirts for you to wear them babe." Namjoon spoke up, making the younger jump a little.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled out, stopping his movements and facing the older. "Don't scare me like that!"

"I'm sorry!" Namjoon chuckled. "You're body is so sexy exposed like this." He winked at him. "Kind of makes me turned-on~"

Jungkook just blushed as Namjoon wrapped his hands around his waist, the olders t-shirt touching his soft back.

His delicate kisses made Jungkook feel so warm and full.

"If you keep touching me like this," Jungkook started to say. "I'll end up not finishing washing these dishes..."

"Oh," Namjoon smiled. "I can always do them later."

"I can't let you do that." Jungkook turned around, seeing his hyung's face.

"Why not?" A clear smirk was on his face as his hyung touched his firm ass.

"You'll break them if you try to wash them," Jungkook said. "Just leave it to me."

"Just like I broke you that night?" Jungkook couldn't respond back, cause his lips were too busy moving against his loved one.

"Can you just fuck me already?" His sassy voice made Namjoon really want to break the boy.

"Excited much?" Namjoon shot back, bending the boy over the counter. His ass up for his hyung, like the good boy he was.

"You gonna slid my boxers off or what?" Jungkook coldly asked.

"Watch your tone baby." His warning went into one of Jungkook's ear and out the other.

"I guess no prep for you." Namjoon kissed his spine as he slid off his boxers and his own.

"Wait hyung-" Jungkook yelped, he tried moving but Namjoon placed his hands on his tiny waist.

"You'll stay there like a good boy, okay?" Namjoon kissed his neck. "I'll put lube so don't be mad."

"You're taking forever by the way," His sassyness (bish, idk if that's a word or not but I used it anyway) was back.

"Fine," Namjoon rolled his eyes as he pushed himself inside of the boy, his cute little grunts were heard by the older.

"Fuck!" Jungkook clenched his fist. "Why is daddy so big~?!"

Namjoon smirked, bringing his hips forward.

"Such a good boy," He caressed his ass. "Taking your daddy's cock so well."

He continued to hear his whines as he was filling him up.

"What if I touch here~?" Namjoon smirked as he softly touched the head of Jungkook's dick.

He saw the younger arch his back as his daddy continued to teasingly play with the tip.