it hurts appa

namjin

namjoon- bottom

seokjin- top

contains little Seokjin (Jinnie)

(from my other book —>/liar ot7 smut-Ish book [littlepsace]/ parts (34-35))

TEXT:

Seokjin really wanted to have some one on one time with Namjoon.

Namjoon liked the idea, and he also knew what that meant. Seokjin picked out a book he wanted to read with Namjoon. And he would sit on Namjoon's lap as Namjoon read to him, and sometimes they would read together.

Whenever Seokjin didn't know a word, he would always ask and he would get a good response from Namjoon. He liked that whenever he asked a question, he would get treated with not only a response but also a kiss on the cheek. Sometimes when he was extra good, he would get kisses on the mouth with a hug.

Today was one of those days where he was being extra good, asking good questions and wanting to read a lot too. Namjoon liked how he was getting so into the book. So he praised the boy for how good he was doing not only with small praises but with pretty kisses too.

"Appa~" The little whined a bit, dragging out the last a.

"Hmm, yes sweetie pie?" Namjoon smiled, his dimple showing. The hand on Seokjin's hip went down to his thigh, just resting there comfortably.

"Can I get another kiss?" The boy asked shyly, maybe even a little bit embarrassed by his request.

Namjoon lightly chuckled, he couldn't get enough of his shy little boy. He pressed his lips on his cheek just as the boy wished.

Even though Seokjin blushed at the action, he shook his head, the peck wasn't what he wanted.

"Lips appa," He pointed at his big full lips and he had that same shy smile on.

"Appas' sorry, I'll fix it." Namjoon patted his thigh. He held his chin in between his thumb and his pointer finger, gently like the humble man he was. He only tilted his head sideways a little while he pressed his lips on the others sweet lips. "Hmm, is that what my boy wanted?" He rubbed his thumb on his cheeks caringly.

Seokjin nodded his head, his cheeks completely flushed. "M-more please?"

Namjoon was caught by surprise, he didn't expect that response. Usually the boy was pleased with just one kiss. It was nice seeing him begging and being shy like that though. It made his heart throb softly.

He patted his hair, "more, huh?" The little nodded. "Anything for my boy." He kissed the boy more passionately this time. Giving him lots of love and tenderness in the kiss. And he could feel Seokjin's lips turn into a joyful smile and his heart throbbed again.

Namjoon was caught by surprise again, he felt Seokjin's hands grip at his t-shirt. He chuckled softly to himself, he continued to kiss the boy with much love and happiness. He cupped his cheeks dearingly, he felt the heat from his cheeks and he can only think of how red his face was.

And when he pulled away, his face was exactly as he thought it would be. His face was flushed like a tomato all the way to the tip of his ears. He was so cute looking so shy and flustered. But the cuteness in his expression wasn't able to top over the fact that his lips were used and ruined. All the endless kissing that they did made his lips red and swollen, and he looked so hot.

Namjoon gulped at the sight all together, he couldn't believe that he had such a hot perfect boyfriend.

"Appa," For a split second the hand on his chest relaxed before he tugged on his t-shirt again. "Please, more." He pouted, and that begging look on his face worked wonders.