playing/run bts ep 140 concept take 2

yoonseokkook

yoongi- bottom

jungkook- top

hoseok- top

TEXT:

"Ahhhhhhh~! sir so good!" Yoongi cried out as Jungkook was thrusting his hips up was directly hitting his pro-state, spot on god it felt so amazing. More ah's filled up the room along with skin slapping.

A slap on his ass his legs felt they were about to collapse. Trying to keep his balance he loved his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and his nails dug into his skin as his pro-state was being abused

A loud whimper left Yoongi's kissable lips when Jungkook slapped his ass.

Jungkook teasing pumped Yoongi's hard and sensitive cocklett.(two t's is it?). Feeling the boy's erection twitch in his hand. Rubbing the slit with his thumb, feeling how wet it was and hearing how loud Yoongi can really get. "Siiirrr~!" Babbled Yoongi as he was a moaning mess. "S-so-so good sir so good~!"

He pressed his cock on Yoongi's lips and didn't have to wait long before Yoongi opened his glossy pink lips. Hollowing his cheeks and started sucking on the delicious treat. Fuck his sir was big, he kind of wished that he could gag on a dick while getting fucked by one at the same time... but that could only happene of Jungkook had two cocks... or a threesome happened?... but would Jungkook approve of this sexual fantasy and let another guy's cock be inside of him?

It was about two weeks after he had sex with Jungkook and his sexual fantasy of being full at each end was really getting to him. Even having wet dreams about it, he had to do something about it. He hasn't had sex with Jungkook since then, only som quickies here and there but no cock up his ass.

So he was a bit extra horny that Saturday afternoon, especially after walking in on Hoseok naked in his room. It wasn't his fault that Hoseok didn't respond to him when asking if someone was in the room or not.

If he was honest, Hoseok was so fixing beautiful and hot as fuck when having clothes on, but naked- fuck that was another level that he unlocked that day. Hoseok's body couldn't leave his mind since that morning.

Maybe if he told Jungkook about the incident he found himself that morning that maybe Jungkook would ask Hoseok to have a threesome with him. Maybe just maybe Hoseok would say yes and he could get fucked or his mouth could get full of that big cock of his.

He turned over to Jungkook his dick semi-hard as he leaned over him and whispered into his ear, "I want to be filled on both ends sir, and not a toy sir."

"What do you mean by that Yoongi?" Jungkook asked.

"I want Hoseok to join us sir please?! Yoonie wants to be filled up on both ends sir please!" Yoongi whisperedly begged him. "But only if sir is okay with that..."

"You want Hoseok-hyung to join us baby?" Jungkook chuckled with a smirk on his lips as he asked him.

"Yes! Please sir yessss, it'll make Yoonie's sexual fantasy come true..." he softly pouted at the end. "See how hard Yoonie is just thinking of sir and Hoseok inside me?" He looked down at his hard on making Jungkook look down as well.

[. . .]
Of course there's going to be more... but only if y'all want one though...?👀

Also ummm 👉👈it's kind of going to something special happening tomorrowwwwwww, 5 more hours until smth🐒I'm watching k-12 until I fall asleep actually and then I can wake up to a day that may or not be sad or happy...? Who knows how it will go? Well that's all actually lol, :)

Listen to this beaut ;)