go away

jihope

jimin- bottom

hoseok- top

TEXT:

On his hands and knees was he positioned in. Not fully clothed you see, his cute pink lace panties he wore with, and a black harness that was wrapped around his chest and his neck.

 Not fully clothed you see, his cute pink lace panties he wore with, and a black harness that was wrapped around his chest and his neck

^that's the harness he wore

He only thought of how good of a fuck he would get if he wore such clothing and if he was in that position when his boyfriend got of the shower. He knew his boyfriend loved it when he dressed up so pretty. And his stretched hole clenched around nothing, needy for something to fill it up.

Jimin heard the bathroom door swing open and then it closed, his boyfriends footsteps coming closer and then the bedroom door opened.

"Oh." Jimin heard the older say when the bedroom door fully opened. And then it closed, Jimin turned his neck to see the almost naked boy. A towel wrapped around his waist, his hair slightly wet. "What a surprise I have here~" Hoseok smirked and Jimin giggled.

"Does daddy like it." Jimin smiled as he shook his ass so it jiggled for the older.

Hoseok licked his lips and smacked the form round ass of the younger, making him softly moan.

"Oh daddy loves it~" his husky voice sent Jimin crazy. He swiftly took off his towel, revealing a not so soft cock.

And Jimin just softly moaned when he saw Hoseok's cock dangling in between his legs.

"I-I already prepped myself daddy~please." It almost sounded like Jimin was desperate, and of course Hoseok loved it.

"Naughty boy, you a needy naughty boy?" Hoseok smirked as he once again smacked the boys ass, but harshly this time

"Yas!" Jimin yelped, his body jolted forward a little. He felt a strong sting coming from his right ass cheek. "I'm a needy naughty boy! Please daddy!"

"I want you to beg more." And fuck, Jimin felt so teased as Hoseok brushed the tip of his cock against his puckered asshole.

"Ahh, please! Daddy please! Fuck me daddy please! Fuck me until I can't walk! Please daddy, I want you to fill me up with your cum! Mark me yours with your cum! Please daddy! Fuck me!" Jimin cried out, moving down to his elbows to lift up his ass more. He knew Hoseok was a sucker for his ass.

"I don't sound too convinced." Hoseok grinned, pumping his hard cock in his hands as he spread the lube around him, still rubbing it by Jimin's entrance. He just wanted to hear how a slut he was for his cock.

"Dadddy!" He whined. "Pplleasee! Dadddy please fuck me! Use me! Please I want your cock inside of me! Fuck me daddy please! I'll be your cock warmer! Please I don't wanna walk! Fuck me, use me!" His baby boy sounded so desperate for him, well more for his cock than him.

"My little baby boy sounds so desperate my cock." Hoseok chuckled, he inserted two of his finger inside of the boy just for fun.

"Ahhh!" His cute whines and whimpers as Hoseok's tarted scissoring him.

"Daddddy pleasseee!" Jimin whined as he pushed his face into the mattress. "I want you!"

"Your cries are too cute Jiminie I'm sorry." He kissed his rosy pink asshole, sliding in his tongue a little.

Jimin's whimpers got louder by the second, feeling his daddies wet tongue inside of him made him feel great pleasure that he needed and wanted.

"But now, we should get to business." Hoseok quickly said when he pulled out his tongue, hearing the little boy cry for a few seconds before gasping loudly.

"Dadddy!" Jimin panted as his insides felt so stretched. He tried to relax to not squeeze Hoseok's cock with his tight walls.

"Hmm~" Hoseok softly groaned, holding the boys tiny waist in his hands. Giving small pecks down his spine. "So tight for me baby, you're doing so well baby boy."

"You look so fucking hot in that harness you know that right baby?" Hoseok grunted as he started moving his hips farther fork Jimin's hips and then to bring them together harshly.

Hoseok couldn't get enough of Jimin's loud moans as he fucked him into pure bliss.