tip

sope

hoseok- top

yoongi- bottom

TEXT:

Yoongi's hole clenched around nothing, whining pathetically, when Hoseok took his fingers out of him.

"Sir-" Yoongi pouted, looking back to see a hot Hoseok, he felt his dick twitch before releasing his sticky fluids. "F-Fuckkk."

Hoseok slapped his ass harshly, adding a new layer of red to his bum. "Coming again? What is this, your third time already?" He eyed Yoongi's red leaking and aching dick.

The boy turned his head again to not look at Hoseok so he couldn't see the embarrassed expression on his face just like each time he came without a warning.

He softly moaned as he felt the small tingles in his stomach from his climax.

"Am ready already..." Yoongi softly started. "Please?"

Hoseok came to the bed and sat in front of the smaller, grabbing his neck with care. Looking at his swollen and bruised lips caused by all of their intense kissing.

"Please what?" He asked, hiding his grin as he slipped in a few soft pecks along his jawline. "Hmm?" He hummed quietly.

The boy softly bit his lip as he enjoyed the small kisses, too shy to respond to the guy.

"Hmm?" He hummed again, his kisses were a bit more rough. "Are you hard again?"

Yoongi nodded shamelessly. "Yeah." He answered truthfully.

"Whore," the other whispered lightly, a small chuckle leaving him afterward. "Open your mouth." He said with a stronger tone. Standing on his knees now, he looked down at Yoongi with ease. His thumb trailed across Yoongi's plump lips while he was stroking his own hard erection with his other hand.

"Ahhh." The boy opened his mouth like the good boy he knew he was, ready to have his mouth filled with a nice treat he knew Hoseok could deliver.

"Look at you," Hoseok snickered. "So ready to take his owners cock down his throat." He lightly left small smacks on his cheek when he spoke.

He nodded his head, happy to be ready for him.

Hoseok took his tip and pressed it against Yoongi's bruised lips and lightly gasped as once again he felt him. He pushed inside of him and groaned when Yoongi's moan sent chills down his spine.

"Eager are you?" He asked when Yoongi moaned happily as he sucked him off with skill.

When Hoseok was close to the edge he shoved himself out of Yoongi's mouth, not wanting to cum in his mouth. Instead he jerked himself in front of him and stained Yoongi's milky skin/face with his kids(🫢)

Yoongi shivered at the sudden feeling the substance against his skin/face. Pleased with this, feeling like the whore Hoseok kept telling him he was with cum over him.

Another smack on his already red ass, Yoongi whined in both pain in pleasure. "Mmm please..." he continued to ask. "Please." His hole was craving for some treatment.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "please what baby?"

"Please sir..." he needed a second. "Sir please fuck me."

[haven't updated in a while😋]