treats

namkook

namjoon- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

"You're doing good baby," Namjoon couldn't help but praise the little bunny.

Holding onto his smooth warm thighs as the little one was bouncing on top of his daddy so well.

"I am?" Jungkook moaned out, biting his lip as he knew Namjooon knew he loved compliments.

"Of course baby, you're taking my dick in so well. You feel so nice around me." His lucid smirk sent Jungkook crazy to pleasure his daddy.

His bouncing started getting rough whenever he landed down on his daddies hips. Loud moans escaping out of the little one.

"Fuck daddy!" Jungkook stared at Namjoon, he looked so hot under him. "You're so-so big!"

"C-can-!" Jungkook struggled to form words as his beautiful moans crashed against his words. "Choke me!" He quickly let out.

It looked like Namjoon's smirk grew bigger as he changed positions, now that Jungkook's back touched the silk sheets and Namjoon was in between Jungkook's legs. His dick still deep inside of the little one.

His hand wrapped around Jungkook's neck so nicely, it was the perfect necklace in Jungkook's mind, Namjoon thought so as well. A nice grip, and he squeezed, he brought his hips back and forced them forward.

"Daddddy!" His high pitched voice bounced off the walls as Namjoon continued to pound into him.

Namjoon loved a whenever he got a whiny Jungkook during sex, and seeing him like this just turned him on a lot more.

"Yeah baby you like that?" Namjoon grunted as he squeezed his bunnies neck tighter.

Jungkook just nodded after failing trying to form the word yes.