group teams

vkook

taehyung- top

jungkook- bottom

TEXT:

Something Jungkook can't stand to do is fucking himself of Taehyung's cock when cock warming him.

The tip of Taehyung's cock is just always brushing over his sweet spot, how could he not try and move around just so he could feel nice.

Taehyung doesn't mind it, he understands that the younger likes having fun with him. But he knows how much of a struggle it is for him to stay still.

"Please," Jungkook comes up to him whining in just a large t-shirt, nothing underneath him. "Please hyung! I promise this time I'll really try. You don't have to worry! You can keep playing your game!" He begged as he tugged his arm. "Please."

Taehyung kissed his cheek, "you can cock warm me any time you want baby."

"Really!" Jungkook smiled dearly. "You're so nice to me! I'll be a good cock warmer for you hyungie!"

"Give me a kiss." He said, waiting patiently for that warm kiss he knows and loves. "Don't be so disappointed if you fail baby, you'll surely be better with all of this practice."

Jungkook shook his head, "I won't be disappointed, I know I can do this."

"Okay okay, if you say so, now lemme get back to my game." Taehyung slightly whined. He picked up his controller and sat back down on his chair, putting his headset back on, about to tell his friends that he was back on.

Jungkook grabbed his phone and plugged his headphones in. He quickly started to undress himself and lubed up his needy hole.

"Your cock is going inside of me now hyungie," Taehyung had no idea how Jungkook could say that such sinful sentence sounding so innocent, it turned him on.

The older slapped the boys ass making the one on top yelp in surprise. The tip that was making its way inside of him was now further than how Jungkook wanted.

In a matter of seconds, the euphoric feeling of fullness fulfilled Jungkook to his peek and he came just like that.

Jungkook sniffled as he saw the mess he made on the floor beneath him. "Hyungie," he turned his head back with tears in his eyes, his sick twitching in the process. "I came too quickly."

Taehyung harshly grabbed him by his jaw, forcing his head closer to his. "Who in the world gave you permission to cum?"

The younger shook his head, "I didn't mean to hyungie, I came without warning, I'm sorry... it j-just sort of happened."

"Are you that fucking horny?" He snickered, forgetting that he had his speaker was on. "You fucking came so quickly that when you finally had me inside of you."

Jungkook subconsciously rolled his hips against Taehyung's cock, just hearing that comment come out of him just turned him on even more.

He slapped his face after losing his grip on his jaw, "you said you can fuck yourself on me? You're just cockwarming me you dumb horny bitch."

Jungkook quickly kissed him, "sorry hyungie, I'll be better for you."

"That's what I thought." Taehyung harshly spit out. He went back to playing his game.

The younger whimpered as he rested back on Taehyung's aching dick. Falling back into the pleasure of what was Taehyung dick inside his pussy. Gripping the side ends of Taehyung's gaming chair to try to stop himself from rocking his hips.

He wanted to play a show on his phone to try to distract himself from the pain of not moving. A nice entertaining show must do for this type of situation. An eye catching show or movie had to do. That made him interested every second so those seconds could add up to minutes and those minutes added up to hours and then that would result into hours of successfully cockwarming up his boyfriend.