cheery blossoms

namkook

namjoon- bottom

jungkook- top

TEXT:

"hm YAs god YAS rigHT tHERE!" Namjoon moaned loudly into the pillow.

His ass was high up in the air stuffed with his baby's cock.

"There? You like it there?" Jungkook was trying to catch his breath stopping wanting to hear the ones response before moving. "Does daddy like it when I thrust there?"

"Yes! Daddy loves it! Please god Jungkook move!" Namjoon desperately begged. Pumping his hard dick as he did.

Jungkook slapped his hand, tossing it away.

"You're gonna come from only my cock daddy" Jungkook said with his scratchy voice. He moved his hips back moving before the tip of his cock fell off of his hole, he thrusted back into his tight hole making Namjoon scream into the pillow with his eyes rolled back.

"JuNgKooOkK!" He older one felt tears forming in his eyes as the younger one kept thrusting into him harshly. "I-i'm so close!"

"Hm shit, me too hyung," Jungkook bit his lip, his thrusts getting sloppy. "C-can I come hyung! Can I come in here?"

"Yes! Please! Yes you can come, y-you ah hm c-can come in me!" Namjoon moaned loudly, moving his hips back at the same time as Jungkook. "S-so, so close."

"Ahh! Jungkook! I-i'm gonna cum!" Namjoon screamed into the pillow hitting his fist into the mattress several times.

The younger brought his hand to the olders dick. Bringing his index finger to the tip of the dick feeling the sticky pre-cum.

"Just hold on for a bit hyung!" Jungkook groaned, feeling his climax coming too. "I'm almost there!"

"AhHh! Fuckk!" Namjoon moaned so loudly that their neighbors heard into the pillow after a few sceonds. He felt his body tremble as strips and strips of cum came rushing out of him. He left Jungkooks finger covered in his cum, and the sheets below him too.

Jungkook brought his finger up to his mouth as he continued to sloppily thrust into the boy. Tasting the sticky and warm liquid on his tongue.

"Hm hyung, you taste so fucking good," Jungkook moaned, licking his finger dry right after that. He was chasing his high as he did so, he felt so close he just needed a few more thrusts to finish.

With one slick motion, Jungkook turned Namjoon onto his back. Without taking his dick out of him. Getting to see a recked face, his cheeks were flushed.

"Hm" Namjoon softly moaned. He looked at the sight before him, Jungkook resting his strong hands on his waist. His broad muscular toned shoulders, his tight jawline. His toned abs just made him want to drool right there and then.

"Ahhh Namjoon!" A tear came down Jungkook's cheek as he moaned out his name.

The older feeling a liquid sort fill him up so nicely.

Both males needed a minute to catch their breath.

Jungkook stayed in him as he rested ontop of the boy, wanting to hug and kiss him. The little one grabbed the olders jaw and kissed him passionately.

They parted just a few seconds later. Jungkook catched his breath and took himself out of Namjoons hole.

The older one instantly felt Jungkooks cum ouz out of him, and he moaned at the thought and feeling of it.

"You seriously need to fuck me more"