insane day dream pt.2

yoonkook

yoongi- top

jungkook - bottom

includes female Jungkook🤭⚠️

TEXT:

Yoongi had no idea that Jungkook would day dream about the same thing constantly as well.

Although, in her fantasy, there's a little twist.

Jungkook is known for taking risks. She loves the thrill of them and how it makes the adrenaline rush through of him.

Whenever Jungkook has class with Yoongi, her mind always wonders to her pussy.

In her day dream, she would sit right next to Yoongi in the back of the big classroom, in the corner.

While everyone else is busy paying attention to the teacher or working on class work, she would sneakily rub Yoongi's dumb cock through his khakis.

Yoongi would occasionally squirm in his seat. He would have a hand over his mouth to muffle his small whines cause he's so pathetic under her touch.

After a few minutes or just plain palming him through his pants, she would get bored and want to do the real thing. She would unbutton his button and pull down the zipper. And Yoongi would look right at her with a desperate look on his eyes as she would pull out his hard cock.

He would be leaking precum everywhere, he even stained his underwear a little, his tip would be so red as she continued to play with the big cock.

Yoongi would sniffle quietly as he was being touched so good. He would lean over to her and all he had to do was have a small pout on his lips to tell her that he wants to kiss her.

Jungkook would grin and cup one of his cheeks before having a whole make-out session in class.

Kissing her didn't help him one bit, not on being quiet and not on not twitching in her hand like crazy and not on not cumming.

Some students heard noises coming from the back of the class and turned their heads, and their eyes would widen and their jaws would drop. They didn't know how big Yoongi would be and how much of a submissive bitch he would be for a girl. They whispered to each other and giggle to themselves, but they didn't say nothing out loud. At least not yet.

"Cum so soon baby," Jungkook would tsk and shake her head disappointingly.

Yoongi would sniffle again, "I-I'm sorry," his voice would crack. "I-I just felt so good."

She would pat his head as he gave him his final strokes.

"Want to watch me finger myself on your desk?"

The way he would quickly have nodded his head would make Jungkook smile at how much he was whipped for her.

Jungkook would crawl on top of his desk and liked the fact that all eyes were on her. She would spread her legs open and fortunately for Yoongi, she's wearing a skirt with no underwear.

Yoongi would look at the seat she sat on, and his cheeks would burn red at the wet spot she left. He loved the fact that she was such a slut. He especially loved the fact that she was his slut.

The teacher would abruptly get everyone's attention and would call Yoongi and Jungkook crazy and insane for doing this in a school and especially during class time.

But they wouldn't care and would carry on because Jungkook still hasn't had Yoongi cock inside of her yet and she wasn't about to leave without getting it.

She would pull up her skirt to reveal her pretty wet pussy for him and Yoongi would leak when looking at the breath taking sight.

Jungkook would start with rubbing her sensitive clit and rub and rub as her hips ever so often jerked up because of the pleasure.

"Please-" Yoongi would lay his head right in front of the wet pussy. "C-can I touch? Pleaseee."

"Since you asked so nicely, go ahead baby," she patted his fluffy hair.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," he murmured. He sucked and licked and tongue fucked her pussy.

[that's the end ig, I tried to make a scene that was public but not too public and I think it turned out fine. HAVE A NICE DAT]